Software Engineer-Devops, SecurityBCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Consultant, Software Engineering in Kansas City, Missouri We place consultants for end clients all over USA.
Job Title: Consultant, Software Engineering
Start/End Dates: 9/13/2021 - 9/12/2022
Work Location: Kansas City, Missouri
Job Description: Job Description Summary
* Clients Employee and Identity Access Management program is responsible for providing end-to-end services to support both physical and digital access by internal employees to Client systems and applications.
* The Certificate and Signing Services (CSS) team under Shared Components is focused on onboarding new cutting-edge technologies within the Certificate Management space, enhancing existing services through automation, and executing on our strategy of access as an enabler for the business.
* This role is a technical leader on a team which is focused on delivering new or enhanced certificate lifecycle management initiatives for our customers.
* This position includes partnering with project managers for implementation of technical solutions, detailing costs and time estimates for initiatives, mentoring junior team members through all phases of the software development lifecycle, and ensuring compliance of audit requirements proactively.
* Candidates must be able to obtain a deep technical understanding of the applications/systems that they are working on and must be willing to dig in and ask challenging questions to make sure that plans are executed efficiently.
* Candidates should have a strong interest in Corporate Security.
* Candidates must demonstrate strong technical leadership and ability to engage in out-of-the-box problem solving.
* Candidate will be responsible for researching alternative technical solutions for changing business needs.
* Lead implementation efforts of new products and services with strong communication to impacted business owners.
* Design, develop, and deliver simple, (re)usable, service enabled, maintainable, and scalable security solutions that meet business requirements in adherence with Client standards, processes and best practices.
* Proactively identify and prioritize cross-application synergy, system enhancements, and automation of manual processes.
* Contribute to the overall strategy and manage complex issues within functional area of expertise.
* Lead review sessions of technical requirements.
* Lead day to day system development and maintenance activities of the technical team.
* Partner with Business Operations (Biz Ops), Security Engineers and Technical Operation (Tech Ops) teams to ensure delivery of services aligns with governance controls and support requirements.
* Ensure operational readiness of platforms by participating in discussions on planning, testing, and implementation.
* Coordinate with multiple teams to ensure platform goals are met.
* Research and perform PoC's (Proof of Concept) on current and upcoming technologies and application appropriate frameworks to improve security and development practices.
* Coach junior level employees on software development and security best practices
All About You
* Expert understanding of software engineering concepts and methodologies.
* High-energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
* Successful track record in software development, security engineering, and/or DevOps.
* Expert critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
* Extensive experience with the following technologies and frameworks: PowerShell, Apache, GIT, Node.JS, Jenkins, CHEF, MS SQL, ECMAScript 6, BitBucket, Jfrog Artifactory, CyberArk, Splunk, Dynatrace, Hashicorp, CryptoVault, Microsoft .net framework.
* Strong technical background (Windows, UNIX, databases, network, web applications).
* Strong understanding of PKI concepts for certificate management.
* Intermediate Corporate Security skills, specifically to Certificate Management and Code Signing is a plus.
* Intermediate skills in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) transformation practices.
* Familiarity with delivering solutions which comply with industry regulations (PCI, GLBA, SOX).
* Familiarity with Hardware Security Modules (HSMs).
* Experience in dealing with difficult situations and making decisions with a sense of urgency.
About BCforward:BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs. www.BCforward.com www.facebook.com/bcforward"We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration."
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 145522 when responding to this ad.
Software Development Life Cycle
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
Posted about 14 hours ago
Downers Grove, Illinois
Posted about 14 hours ago
Posted about 14 hours ago