Kforce has a client in search of a Software Asset Management Specialist in McLean, VA.Key Tasks:
- Identify areas for SAM to add value and ROI and effective communication with all stakeholders towards the goal of maximizing Customer Experience; Ensure the accurate collection, storage, and maintenance of data on all in-scope software installed in the asset repository
- Ensure that the delivery of the software asset management service meets all requirements as defined in customer agreements and Service Levels; Track software titles throughout their lifecycle and accurately report software compliance positions for all in-scope software
- Timely and accurate reconciliation of lifecycle data relating to software assets and the asset tracking system; Track software entitlement and maintenance data in support of refresh as well as end of life processes and projects
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies to maintain integrity of software asset data; Manage preparation and distribution of pre-defined and ad-hoc reports and identify and recommend software that has the potential to be harvested or replaced with lower cost alternatives
- Identify and report on potential issues with the asset tracking tool, supporting systems and inputs; Develop and maintain related program and process documentation
- 5+ years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; Or 3+ years with a Master's degree; Or a PhD without experience; or equivalent experience
- Demonstrate a depth of understanding of hardware and software asset management, policies, procedures along with a focus on SAM best practices; Experience in managing enterprise agreements for major software publishers
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.