Job ID: 298525
Ash Grove Packaging, a CRH company, is a division within Oldcastle APG. APG is North America's leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 36 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 195 operating locations and more than 6,500 employees.
The Site Manager will be responsible for leading a production team and managing all aspects of a fast paced concrete products manufacturing facility. Daily duties include monitoring daily key point measures, budgets, safety, production flow and material costs. In this role, the Site Manager will have responsibility and accountability for bottom line results.
- Responsible for planning and scheduling production activities, and supervising the production process
- Oversees maintenance of all equipment including managing downtime
- Responsible for inventory control, counts and audits
- Strong commitment to health, safety, quality, productivity, housekeeping, maintenance and environmental compliance
- Estimating production costs, maintaining high quality standards and ensuring good customer service
- Monitor product standards and implement quality control programs
- Responsible for maximizing the use of transportation/logistics
- Working with different departments (e.g. suppliers, sales, customers) effectively to execute the policies and goals of the organization
- Ensure compliance with SOX rules and regulations
- Ensure the business meets expected financial returns
- Ensures compliance with all local and federal environmental regulations
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- Bachelor's degree; or equivalent of ten years of progressive related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in planning, negotiating and organizational skills
- Prior P&L experience
- Strong leadership skills while maintaining a team atmosphere
What CRH Offers You
- Experience in a concrete products manufacturing environment
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Ash Grove Packaging, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: Jun 24, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Kansas City Job Segment:
Temporary, Manager, Facilities, Contract, Management, Operations
This job has expired.