Job ID: 307799
The name Central Supply Company, a CRH company, has been synonymous with "service" for nearly 100 years and four generations. We serve our customers in communities throughout north and central West Virginia, southwest Pennsylvania and western Maryland. While we strive to promote our main product lines of Ready-Mixed Concrete, Concrete Block, Concrete Pumping, Insulated Concrete Forms, Brick and Builders' Materials, our number one goal is to forge partnerships with our customers through hard work and service. In addition, by being a part of the CRH family, we are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that come together to form CRH. CRH is the number one asphalt producer and paver, the largest aggregates producer and the second largest ready-mix producer in North America. We are also the number four cement producer in North America and a leader in Canada. CRH operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Shop Maintenance Clerk
Responsible for maintaining records and reports, ordering parts and general shop administrative responsibilities for the Maintenance Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Partners and coordinates daily/weekly with Maintenance Manager, other Management and shop personnel.
- View DVIR's Daily (Driver's Vehicle Inspection Report), Whip Around Fleet Program.
- Work on scheduling in repairs with, Service Writer, Batch & Dispatch.
- Communication and Follow up with Drivers on equipment status on timely repairs.
- Order parts for our north & south mechanics and locations.
- Work in excel building spread sheets for shop reports.
- Track daily up & down units in the shops for repair.
- Work in CMMS Fleet Program.
- Create work new orders and track existing work requests and orders.
- Add DVIR's Information to work request for repairs.
- Report daily hours & meters in CMMS.
- Record and report down time events.
- Schedule Units for PM Service to all Shops.
- Receive all Parts, track Special order parts and follow up on returned parts for credit.
- Track core returns for credit on spreadsheet.
- Responsible for shipping oil Samples.
- Request quotes and add to Proactis and send to Accounts Payable.
- Responsible for (PM) Preventive Maintenance Services for Equipment.
- Order filters, oil, fuel, air, greases, DEF fluids for all locations.
- Schedule filter pulling for the PM Services for equipment.
- Track and report End of Month Fuel & Miles, Safety Miles & Hours to AMR Safety, Viewpoint information, Truck, Equipment, Ready Mix Miles & Hours and Fuel tank measurements at all locations.
- Follow up on all Shop Safety programs, assist with daily T5's (Take 5 for Safety).
- Knowledge to ensure ethical behavior and safety standards as required by the company and OSHA guidelines.
- Attitude/Cooperation: Must always maintain a courteous and professional manner with co-workers, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to adhere to personal protective equipment (PPE) policy and maintain individual PPE in functional conditions.
- Maintain a clean, safe and organized parts office.
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs.
- Answer Shop phone, take good messages and make follow up calls as needed.
- Must pass drug test and criminal background check.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job. Requirements / Education / Experience
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Previous maintenance experience in diesel, heavy equipment highly preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have valid driver's license.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications highly preferred.
- Ability to work independently and with group.
About CRH Americas
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
Central Supply Company is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: Jun 23, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Marietta Job Segment:
Clerical, Maintenance, Supply, Administrative, Manufacturing, Operations
This job has expired.