Job ID: 219415
Location: WASHINGTON , DC , US
Date Posted: 2021-06-22
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Knowl/Collab Engr
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
The SharePoint Administrator will support the Vanguard 2.2.1 contract as a member of the Business Process and Planning team (BMP). The SharePoint Administrator will report to the BMP Lead and will assist in the daily engineering and administration of relevant SharePoint environments. In addition, will provide database and business analytics support as needed.
- Perform routine administrative updates such as assignment of user access and permissions.
- Manage working portal site content and configuration.
- Develop and maintain internal and user documentation such as site feature request lists, test plans, quick reference and usage guides.
- Monitor and maintain the portals including architecture reviews, routine maintenance and document archiving.
- Provide application support as needed including the creation of user forms, associated coding, and supporting database model changes.
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of experience; Associates degree and 7 years’ experience; OR high school and 9 years’ experience working in an IT related environment.
- Experience with Power Automate.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with MS SharePoint 2013/2016
- Experience with end-user or customer support in an IT environment preferred.
- Must hold an active Secret clearance.
Desired Skills & Certifications
- SharePoint Administration experience preferred, e.g. managing permissions, creating lists/libraries, knowledge of metadata, search criteria.
- Customer support experience is highly desirable.
- Experience in developing Access and/or SQL databases.
- Content / document management experienced preferred.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com
or Working at SAIC
for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
This job has expired.