Job ID: 219377
Location: HUNTSVILLE , AL , US
Date Posted: 2021-06-22
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Technical Support
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC is seeking a Service Desk Analyst to support the US Army Corps of Engineers RITS Program. Location: Huntsville, AL.
The Enterprise Service Desk (ESD) Analyst is the focal point for end users to report incidents, submit service requests, seek advice, obtain training, and register complaints 24/7/365. Selected candidates will have the following duties/responsibilities:
- Provide prompt, courteous, and high-quality end user support services to the approximately 37,000 USACE customers located throughout the Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS).
- Responsible for troubleshooting of tickets to quickly resolve Tier 1/2 issues for end users of USACE's internal infrastructure as well as applications and systems owned by USACE.
- Ensure accurate triage, categorization, documentation, prioritization, escalating, routing, tracking, monitoring, transfers, and data integrity of all applicable tickets.
- Ensure consistent incident, change, and problem life cycle processing.
- Interface with end users via telephone calls, chat, remote desktop, automated requests, electronic mail, and other means.
- Interact with NOSC, software systems engineering, and/or applications development teams to restore service and/or identify and correct core problem.
- Tickets that require technical support or root cause determination that exceeds Tier 1/2 support capabilities are escalated to higher level support teams for expedient resolution.
- Update and maintain a knowledge base for investigating, diagnosing, and resolving Tier 1/2 incidents.
- Monitor and track the status of all submitted incidents, problems, and changes, including cases where they are escalated to higher levels of support.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- AA Degree in related discipline and one year related experience (or, High School and two years of related experience with relevant certification)
- Experienced providing support and troubleshooting Tier 1/2 issues to completion
Certification(s): ITIL, Security+
Clearance: Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com
or Working at SAIC
for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
This job has expired.