At Holman Automotive, we don't just sell and service vehicles - we deliver exceptional customer experiences. We are one of the largest privately-owned dealership groups in the United States, with more than 40 dealership franchises from the East Coast to the Pacific Northwest.
Holman Toyota is currently seeking some highly motivated; customer focused Service Advisors to join our growing team!
What will you do?
What are we looking for?
- The Service Advisor will visually inspect vehicle, question customer about vehicle performance, complete service work order, and explain service costs to customers
- Interact with customers to determine immediate service needs
- Use a consultative approach to educate customers on services and products
- Serve as a liaison between technicians and customers
- Provide excellent customer service by demonstrating our mission and values
What we offer:
- High School Diploma
- 1+ year experience working in a service advisor or express service advisor role
- Highline experience strongly preferred
- Current valid driver's license and the ability to operate an automobile
- Excellent communication skills and ability to be a team player
- Ability to work Saturday
Honest, friendly and professional environment with an outstanding reputation for family values and excellent customer service. We offer competitive pay and incentives. Outstanding benefits for you and your family includes medical, dental, vision, vacation, 401K retirement plan with company matching contribution and vehicle purchase program. In addition we offer growth and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.EOE DFWP
Holman Enterprises provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.