23842 Senior Technical Support Analyst (Open)
US.NE.RemoteUS.AZ.Remote, US.CA.Remote, US.CO.Remote, US.FL.Remote, US.GA.Remote, US.IA.Remote, US.IL.Remote, US.IN.Remote, US.NJ.Remote, US.NY.Remote, US.OH.Remote, US.OR.Remote, US.PA.Remote, US.SC.Remote, US.TN.Remote, US.TX.Remote, US.UT.Remote, US.VA.Remote, US.WA.Remote
Position Pay Range:
This range represents the low and high end of the salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary based on factors including but not limited to geographical location and experience.
CSG is a leader in innovative customer engagement, revenue management, and payments solutions that make ordinary customer experiences extraordinary.
As a flexible first organization, you can find our remote and on-site locations here.
Remote, United States
Hi, I'm Juhi Banerjee, your Recruiter. At CSG, we choose to see beyond a resume paper. We put your story, perspective, background, and what you have to offer first. While the traditional approach works for some, many miss out on fantastic talent like yourself, and we refuse to make that mistake. Instead, we believe that by channeling the power of all, we make ordinary customer and employee experiences extraordinary.
Channel the power of YOU as the next Full-time Senior Technical Support Analyst at CSG.
Who will love this job
What you'll do
A hybrid - you excel when you can choose your work style - remote, in-office, or a combination of both
A challenger - you encourage others to improve design, solutions, operational and organizational structures
A leader - you dedicate time to mentor peers to help increase their customer and technology understanding
An individualist - you succeed by leading your own projects and producing impactful outcomes
An empath - you know how to connect and communicate with different audiences
You should have
- You will report to Sr Manager Technical Support to contribute towards working in a collaborative environment consisting of professionals from operations, product development, quality assurance, and product support organizations while maintaining Intel, Linux, and Server Application software
- Provide Level 2 Support to customers by resolving technical issues and error messages encountered by customers in a live production environment in addition to technical support to field engineers, technicians, or product support professionals
- Respond to situations where first-line product support has failed to isolate or fix problems in malfunctioning equipment or software
- Analyze business operations to determine opportunities to automate processes and support internal or external users where the product is technical ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreements and OLAs
- Help with integration and system testers to test, correct software while handling all customer issues, including troubleshooting, and providing feedback to the customer
- Support customers per the details contained in the customer maintenance and support contracts in addition to monitoring performance using standard utilities
- Understand available system utilities and logs, proper use, and interpretation of the information to isolate errors, interpret performance indicators, and apply findings to application issues reported
- Work in different business times and be on-call 24/7
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria - unlike majority candidates meeting fewer requirements. Channel the power of YOU and apply
to discover if we're a match.
Perks & Benefits
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology; Computer Science, Engineering, related field, or equivalent experience
- 8 years of work experience in the IT industry or related fields
- Experience with Windows and Linux operating systems and understanding of the available system utilities and logs and the proper use and interpretation of the information to isolate errors, interpret performance indicators, and apply/correlate findings to reported application issues
- Experience with client requirements and product implementation
- Experience with complex software system architecture and operation
- Experience with scripting language and databases.
- Experience with automated deployments including Chef and Ticket and queue management
- Experience in Ticket and queue management.
- Work from Home, in-office, or hybrid
- Adoption Program
- Emotional and Mental Well-being
- Medical, Dental, and Vision: available on day one!
- 401K available after 30 days of employment
- Paid Vacation, Volunteer, and Holiday Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Education reimbursement
View all benefitsOur Story
For over 40 years, we've serviced the world's most recognizable brands with future-ready solutions in customer engagement, revenue management, and payments that make ordinary customer experiences extraordinary. As a trusted technology provider in telecommunications, retail, financial services, and healthcare, our solutions impact over 900 customers in over 120 countries. Over 5,000 customer-obsessed CSGers in more than 20 countries made it possible and helped reach our $1 billion in revenue milestone.Our Way of Life
Our people power a culture of integrity, innovation, and impact. In return, we power our people with the choice to work from home, in-office, or a hybrid work combination that integrates well with their lifestyle. You'll find CSGers exercising this choice at most of our locations worldwide.
We are committed to building and nurturing a diverse, supportive, and inclusive work environment where individuality is valued, and our people can flourish. We believe our workforce should reflect the world we live in and that we are stronger because of our differences. By embracing different backgrounds, attributes, experiences, and perspectives, we will help our employees, customers, and communities excel while, together, we work toward making social equality a reality.
We are committed to making a bigger community impact by creating new opportunities and access for underrepresented communities, protecting the environment, and developing technology solutions that foster digital inclusivity. That's just who we are. If not us, then who?Follow us!
LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
CSG is proud to offer employee-focused benefits that are robust in design and support a wide spectrum of employee well-being needs. Included in our benefits package is your choice of 3 medical plans administered by United HealthCare, MetLife dental, and vision coverage. CSG also offers an Incentive Savings Plan (401k), serviced by Fidelity Investments. CSG makes a dollar-for-dollar Matching Contribution based on the first 5.5% of your eligible pay you contribute as Pre-Tax or Roth After-Tax Contributions. All contributions are immediately 100% vested. At CSG, we recognize the ability to take time away to recharge is important. We offer a US Tiered Vacation Plan for non-exempt (hourly) roles, and a Flexible Vacation plan for all exempt (salaried) employees. For more benefit details, please view: https://online.flippingbook.com/view/854641217/ .
This role is eligible for a bonus opportunity.
This job has expired.