Intrepid Solutions is currently supporting the National Air & Space Intelligence Center (NASIC) providing IT support services across multiple contract task orders. This is a growing program with diverse needs providing employees many opportunities for career development and growth. To continue to excel this program, Intrepid is seeking a GXS Systems Engineer to provide engineering and lead implementation of Technical Solutions for mission needs. A qualified GXS Systems Engineer will be able to meet the requirements and perform the duties outlined below:
OPERATING HOURS AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Design/develop/evaluate, document, and test secure designs for new or existing mission and enterprise needs/requirements. Ensure that the design meets customer, strategic, and cybersecurity requirements for the Test designs in the approved testing environment and assist system administrators with integration and implementation in the integration and production environments.
- Plan, configure, test, and document Microsoft Windows, Red Hat Linux, and CentOS workstation/server migrations.
- Document configurations and security Assist system administrators with integration and implementation.
- Perform installation, configuration, troubleshooting, technical assistance and/or training in response to system administrator requirements for the NASIC and mission IT environment
- Engineer solutions to operate as virtual systems under VMware and Amazon's Top Secret Commercial Cloud Service (C2S) and Secret C2S (SC2S).
- Develop, or evaluate, and test automation of IT-related tasks for all system Test automation in approved test environment.
- Assist system administrators with integration and implementation of automation.
- Design solutions for container technology, container monitoring, and micro services
- Develop, or evaluate, and test scripts for automation of IT-related tasks for all system Test automation in approved test environment. Assist system administrators with integration and implementation of automation.
- Develop, test and troubleshoot scripts written in Microsoft Powershell, Python, bash, and Use automation tools like ansible, puppet, chef. Use software defined techniques and integration with RESTful API's.
- Be a Subject matter expert on emerging technologies.
- Analyze security and regulatory compliance and make recommendations to ensure compliance and minimize security risks and insider threats.
- This is a full time position, with standard operating hours Monday - Friday, unless otherwise indicated during the interview process.
- Position does not require travel.
- Active Top Secret / SCI. ***TS/SCI is required upon application for initial consideration. This position is not open for any clearance upgrades, reactivation, or sponsorship.***
- Bachelors degree AND five (5) years of experience, or ten (10+) years of experience in lieu of degree.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Active IAT II Certification (ex. CompTIA Security+) required.
- Experience directly involving Systems Engineering work (e.g. information systems, computer science, math or engineering).
- Training in two or more areas of Windows, Linux, storage, networks, systems engineering, systems security, or computing cluster environments.
Intrepid Solutions and Services does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, Intrepid may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
Intrepid is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
This job has expired.