Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 55,000 staff across a network of more than 1000 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2020, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR € 5.4billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Key contributor to enable a Well-Architected Framework of Reliability, Security, Cost optimization, Operational Excellence, and Performance Efficiency.
- Participate in the day to day operations and maintenance of the IT infrastructure in a cloud environment including log and system monitoring, end user issue resolution, backup verification, connectivity issues, access control management, email issues, virus and malware mitigation, etc.
- Utilizing various advisory tools such as Azure Advisor, prioritize and implement plans of action to improve the effectiveness of the Eurofins IT Ecosystem
- Be cloud engineering point person to support and developer team coordinating the Infrastructure needs
- Ensure reliability of multiple internal and external services across the application stack, including software, infrastructure, and networking (as applicable to service) including Kubernetes, Azure PaaS, and Virtual machines and networks.
- Develop automation scripts and infrastructure as code using Azure Bicep, Blueprints, and Powershell
- Develop processes for the inventory of Eurofins Resources to keep its components, such as configuration, certificates, patches, sizing, up-to-date and cost effective.
- Maintain the resource budgets to balance cost optimization with appropriate performance, security, and reliability
- Monitor cloud environment health using management and security tools and respond to issues as they arise; help build, test, and maintain new servers as needed.
- During major incidents, manage triage of technical diagnosis and coordinate with application support, internal IT groups, and cloud support.
- Create documentation, system standards, and SOPs within the organization.
- B.S. or equivalent in the field of Computer Science and/or Engineering
- ears of experience as a Software, Infrastructure, or Network Engineer and 2 years working as a Azure cloud engineer or devops responsibilities
What we Offer:
Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays