Senior Staff Accountant *Job Title:* Sr. Staff Accountant
*Location:* Fort Washington, PA
*Requirements:* BS Degree, Public Accounting,, UltraTax, AdvanceFlow, QuickBooks, Audits
We are a medium-sized Accounting Firm. with 2 offices, Fort Washington and Marlton. We as a company believe in giving back to our community and our team is regularly volunteering at food banks, wildlife centers, and more. Established over 40 years ago, our accountants and consultants provide the highest standards of professional service to individuals and business owners with a unique focus on strategy and creative thinking.
Our accountants have broad scope of industry experience and knowledge enables us to support a diverse client base. We provide accounting, certified audits, tax planning, valuations, acquisitions analysis, financial projections, and consultation for negotiations and litigation. If you are a public accountant in the Fort Washington around, please apply today!
What You Will Be Doing As Senior Staff Accountant, you will be working in the office or at clients doing audits, compilations, and reviews. You will be assisting in training the staff and answering any questions they might have.
- Accurately preparing and filing federal and state tax returns promptly.
- Developing tax strategies to assist clients in being tax-compliant.
- Identifying tax problems and developing solutions.
- Completing responses and schedules in preparation for income tax audits.
- Reviewing tax returns.
- Supervising members of the tax team to ensure that tax returns are completed correctly.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients.
What You Need for this Position Qualifications:
- BS Degree
- 3+ years of Professional Public Accounting Experience
- QuickBooks Experience preferred
- Actively pursuing CPA certification
- Working experience using UltraTax, QuickBooks and AdvanceFlow
What's In It for You - Competitive Compensation ($100-120k)
- 100% Employee Premiums paid (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Generous PTO
- Reimbursement for career enrichment classes
So, if you are a Senior Staff Accountant with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!