Kforce has a client that is seeking a Senior Software Developer (Front End) in Richmond, VA.Responsibilities:
- Work with store associates to understand the real-life challenges of customers and discover what they need to move seamlessly between the online and in-person shopping experiences
- Collaborate with colleagues in product design, product management and systems architecture to develop experimental solutions and bring great ideas to life
- Market your new ideas internally and evolve them according to feedback and critique within an agile environment
- Stay on top of industry trends and best practice to continuously improve what we do and ensure our customer experience is the best it can be
- A degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- 5+ years of full stack application development experience required
- Experience as a software developer working with product teams
- Working knowledge of programming languages/platforms such as C#, .Net, Azure, cloud-based
- SaaS and PaaS solutions is preferred
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases such as MS and SQL server is preferred
- Experience with API design and integration is preferred
- Exceptional communication skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.