ECS is seeking a Senior Security Network Engineer to work in our Washington, DC office.
The Sr. Security Network Engineer will be able to design, implement and operationally support security infrastructure projects utilizing the breadth of Cisco Networked devices including Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Intrusion Detection and Prevention, Anti-Spam and Anti-Virus services. Strong knowledge of IPv6, Cisco ISE, and ASA's. Perform Project Management functions to include the development of a project plan in compliance with the customer's SDLCM. Work to collect requirements from the diverse customer base, perform the appropriate analysis, develop the strategic roadmap, and all associated documentation. Off-hours work will be required.
- Provide a high level of technical understanding for problem solving and troubleshooting
- Interact with Hardware and Software vendors to address issues when necessary
- Use escalation standards and personal judgment to ensure timely resolution of problems
- Provide training and support to employees when necessary
- Accept and resolve escalated trouble tickets from Service Desk
- Work On-Call shift rotations with other members of the department
- Deployment and Troubleshooting of network equipment such as Cisco routers, switches,
- Deployment and Troubleshooting of Remote Access Solutions (Cisco AnyConnect and Cisco ASA's, Cisco ISE)
- Deployment and Troubleshooting of site-to-site VPN's using Cisco ASA's
- Deployment and Troubleshooting of security product suite including WSA, StealthWatch, Splunk, and IPS
- Generate Build of Materials, Cost Estimates and Solution recommendations
- Manage Firewalls, maintain firewall policy, and provide security configurations recommendations
- Respond to cyber incidents as defined in incident response SOP's.
- Other duties as assigned.
- United States Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust - Moderate Risk security clearance
- Must have a BS Degree
- Work is performed in a fast-paced Information Technology environment
- Ability to lift or transport items weighing up to 40 lbs.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
This job has expired.