Data-Powered Recruitment Marketing Platform
*Our mission is to make it easy for companies to attract and hire great talent*
A Premier Google Partner powered by marketing professionals, Recruitics, helps the most identifiable brands successfully attract their workforce through proven data-driven strategies, marketing, and advertising. Our specialty is building client confidence on a solid foundation of emerging tech, creative media, and client services. Together, we strive to set an example for our company, clients, and competitors in work-life flexibility, career growth, and diversity.
We're a fun group of people who love coming to work and living the Recruitics values: We think, and act, as entrepreneurs, we do things the right way, we work together to provide personal customer service, and we make data-driven decisions.
We are looking for a Senior QA engineer with 7-10 years' experience in a QA role, preferably with security testing knowledge. You will be responsible for generating, maintaining, and executing quality test cases and test scripts focused on enhancing the security and quality of various digital applications and services. You will be a senior member of a 40+ person engineering team across the globe and part of a rapidly growing company.
Your role as the Senior Quality Assurance Engineer on our team will be to bring your expertise, analytical mind and strong quality assurance skills to understand and analyze product specifications, define detailed test scenarios, execute test cases and contribute to product credibility, reliability and the delivery of bug free solutions. Your work's results will help numerous lines of businesses across our entire company.
In addition to the QA and Security focused responsibilities, this is a senior position where you will have the opportunity to mentor fellow QA engineers and establish QA best practices around security.
* Analyze and clearly understand business requirements
* Responsible for establishing the QA process on specific projects, by working closely with the engineering team and providing valuable
* input based on your professional expertise
* Ability to improve the QA process for current and future Recruitics projects
* Work within an agile software development lifecycle to test new product features
* Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases, execute tests, configure the test environments to ensure built functionalities meet the technical specifications
* Create and execute automated tests, where feasible
* Help define & execute security testing across various product lines & solutions
* Collaborate with developers and product managers
* Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessitated by business needs.
* Working knowledge of structured test methodologies and processes
* Automation experience - API, html UI with any of the automation frameworks - Robot Framework, SoapUI, JMeter or Selenium based frameworks
* Basic understanding of Linux administration; basic networking knowledge
* Proficient with versioning tools (Git, svn).
* Understanding of how security testing should be integrated into lifecycle
* Up-to-date knowledge of security and data privacy threats and trends
* Excellent oral and written communications skills.
Education & Experience
* Minimum of 7+ years of professional experience in software quality assurance field
* Working knowledge of SQL required
* Experience with containerization technologies preferred
Recruitics offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time employees. Applicants must be at least 18 years old to apply. Recruitics is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment based on race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected by State and Federal law.
Juno Beach, Florida
Posted about 7 hours ago
Posted about 6 hours ago
Posted about 5 hours ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!