Marsh is seeking candidates for the following position:
Project Manager of Process Efficiencies
What can you expect?
Manages moderately complex projects or pieces of a larger project end-to-end to deliver business outcomes, ensuring that the project is completed on time, within budget, and to a high level of client satisfaction.
What is in it for you?
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Work in a dynamic and energetic team environment
- Fast pace, exciting and friendly culture
- Competitive compensation and time off
- Attractive flex benefits package (medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, retirement plan)
- Career development opportunities
We would like you to have:
- Manages moderately complex or complex projects end-to-end to deliver business outcomes, ensuring that the project is completed on time, within budget, and to a high level of client satisfaction.
- Develops and maintains detailed, robust, high-quality risk plan and project plan including resources, scope, schedule, cost, assumptions, dependencies, etc., keeping plans updated through the project lifecycle.
- Understands the impact of scope changes and adjusts project plans and communicates accordingly.
- Interacts and maintains ongoing communication at the appropriate levels within the team as well as with the stakeholders, and ensures everyone on the delivery team understands their roles and responsibility.
- Negotiates resource requirements with responsible management when faced with conflicts in priorities.
- Undertakes regular work streams and project meetings, documenting and following up on actions and risks identified from the meetings.
- Assigns work to entry level professional and support staff, ensuring adherence to departmental standards and procedures.
- Reviews significant project proposals of high complexity and ambiguous parameters with high visibility and identifiable risk to the Company, validates all project requirements, and provides recommended changes to proposal, as appropriate.
- Explores and recommends solutions to the project requirements for projects where there is no identified precedent.
- Participates in recommending new standards and procedures based upon project experience and results.
What makes ideal Candidate?:
- 4+ years' experience as a project manager
- Project management experience in a multi-cultural and multi-site environment
- Demonstrated ability in driving large-scale transformation projects
- Must have had large scale project implementation experience
- Experience in Agile methodology preferred
DIVERSITY MATTERS AT MARSH
- PMP or similar designation would be beneficial.
- Any previous PM and/or insurance experience good.
- Domain knowledge in financial services, insurance preferred
- Change management experience
- Experience with Technology as well as non-technology projects
- Experience in stakeholder management, adhering to budget control, review and escalation
- Excellent communication and business partnering skill
- Managing prior projects/programs with a significant number of stakeholders presenting to and communicating with Senior leadership
- Experience in ensuring adoption by stakeholders and user populations, and ensuring anticipated benefits are realized
At Marsh, we believe that diversity and inclusion are vital components of our future and our goal is to leverage the unique skillsets that each person brings to the company. We provide our colleagues with a supportive, collaborative environment that leads to innovative ideas and the ability to make an impact. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversityMARSH & MCLENNAN COMPANIES
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC). Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/.We are Marsh
A global leader in insurance broking and risk management. We enable clients to grow, innovate and create value by helping them understand and better manage the risks they face, and ensuring they have the resiliency to withstand the unexpected. Marsh partners with clients to turn uncertainty into opportunity. Marsh provides risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations and individuals around the world. Our team approach draws on dozens of industry and risk specialties within Marsh to customize solutions for each client.
This job has expired.