Do you want to work for a global company that creates remarkable experiences through people, products, and food? If you want to be part of a rewarding People First culture that values relationships, trust, and taking the long view, then this is the place for you. Henny Penny was named the 2021 Dayton Business of the Year for many good reasons. Read on to learn more!
What We Offer
What We Offer
What You'll Be Doing
- An opportunity to work for a company that is 100% employee-owned. As an employee-owner, you will be enrolled in our employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) program following one year of service. This is a qualified retirement plan that is separate from your 401k and consists only of Henny Penny shares that will be paid out when you retire (or when you leave the company, but we hope you'll stay!)
- Annual company performance bonus in addition to base salary
- Flexibility to work from home 2 days per week
- Defined career paths so you'll always know what's next and what steps can get where you want to go
- Professional development opportunities including tuition reimbursement and unlimited free access to LinkedIn Learning courses
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, PTO, and paid holidays
- Onsite wellness clinic offering preventive care services such as wellness screenings, annual physicals, and related lab work at no cost to employee-owners
- Activities including department outings, holiday parties, and our annual company-wide Thanksgiving Dinner
What We're Looking For
- Responsible for installing, configuring, and upgrading (patching) Teamcenter server and client components. Also accountable for Data Model (BMIDE) updates and CAD Integrations.
- Analyzes and maintains PLM system performance.
- Resolve day-to-day issues with the PLM environment.
- Integrates CAD, non-CAD, and PLM data, validating and verifying data integrity.
- Performs database troubleshooting to resolve technical issues with the software.
- Ensures that processes and procedures comply with industry standards.
- Thoroughly understands and complies with Enterprise Architecture standards.
- Manage change according to change management policies and processes
- Consistently demonstrates company values and expected behaviors.
- Requires Bachelor of Science (BS) in computer science or engineering
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of experience managing and administering Siemens PLM environments at a production site level
- Strong knowledge of Teamcenter products (Unified Architecture, NX Integration, Workflow designer, Access Manager, ADA, Report Builder, Saved Queries)
- Strong expertise in supporting users with NX integration to Teamcenter
Excellent written and verbal communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiencesAbout Us
We're known in our industry for making the best commercial food equipment in the world. Every day, millions of people eat in restaurants operating Henny Penny equipment. We're a behind-the-scenes engine in the world's most demanding kitchens, including long-term partners like McDonald's, Chick-fil-A, KFC, and Wendy's. We're 1,000+ employee-owners who thrive by living a People First mission: to support employees in becoming the best version of themselves both personally and professionally.
We recently completed the largest expansion in our history with the addition of 150,000 square feet on our Eaton campus. This expansion drives development of the world's most reliable, easy-to-use equipment with an innovative new space for global research and development. We have several collaborative spaces for our project teams, a dedicated electrical engineering lab for our hardware and software engineers, a full model shop for rapid prototyping, and a brand-new test lab that has 300 feet of hood space to test new equipment on our product roadmap. On top of that, we have a new state-of-the-art kitchen for our food science group to meet with our customers, understand what they need, and then dial in our equipment to help them make legendary menu items.
Henny Penny is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability or handicap, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), marital status, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.