Job Title: Senior Manager - Corporate Communications, HR & Legal
Location: Hershey, PA
***This position can be 100% remote.***
The Hershey Company has an immediate need for a Senior Manager - Corporate Communications, HR & Legal within the Information Services department, focusing across multiple functions including SAP HCM, Payroll, Time, Legal, Facilities and Corporate Communications applications.
The Senior Manager - Corporate Communications, HR & Legal is a corporate IT role that works closely with cross functional global leadership teams to advise, define, and deliver solutions & capabilities supporting the Organization in alignment with business and IS Digital strategy. They will manage systems to support innovation, process optimization and functional enhancements to deliver Hershey strategic priorities. They will further work to define performance metrics and identify and resolve process gaps.
The Senior Manager - Corporate Communications, HR & Legal is responsible for oversight of projects, Mergers and Acquisitions, and support across corporate system capabilities. In addition, this role will provide thought leadership for all system activities and projects, developing value cases for new capabilities within the corporate systems roadmap, coordinating deployments and improvements.
- Manage internal and external teams to maintain and advance corporate systems at Hershey
- Collaborate with business partners across the enterprise to define, manage and deliver projects that have a high impact to the business
- Solution Life Cycle Management of Corporate Systems including developing technology roadmap, prioritize technology initiatives, identifying innovation opportunities, and staying abreast of industry and technology trends
- Developing Business partner relationships including jointly defining objectives and goals, develop business cases, evaluate value of current technology, communicate new technology capabilities, and identify process improvement opportunities
- Responsible for leading and delivering strategic technology initiatives with the Corporate Systems function. This includes functional design as well as oversight of technical development and working with IS partners to ensure integration with overall architecture, reporting capabilities and strategic initiatives.
- Refining and expanding the technology and tactical roadmap together with all relevant internal Stakeholders that include Senior Leadership in IT, Business, and Supply Chain groups
- Manage and lead direct reports including goal setting, performance management, and career development
- Vendor/Partner relationship including building strong relationships with managed services team members, staying abreast and influencing roadmaps, and ensuring SLA's are met and requests for change are prioritized
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Business Administration, or similar.
- Master's degree or equivalent degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years progressive experience in ERP design (SAP preferred)
- Minimum of 15 years in Information Technology or operational business area.
- Proven ability to lead solutions within one or more functional/business process area. Knowledge of business process improvement programs within Hershey, the consumer-packaged goods industry or related field.
- Project Planning and Support - Project management processes and techniques, Project estimation, Budget and annual planning preparation, Resource planning, Risk Assessment, Microsoft Project, Guidelines for capitalizing expenditures, Lease/buy analysis, Project types: cost savings, capacity expansion, Strategic Planning.
- Systems Development Processes/Methodology - Functional requirements analysis, Workflow analysis, Testing, Application Delivery methodologies, System Development lifecycle, Application Development Tools, Technical writing and documentation, Process Design/Redesign, Product and Vendor Evaluation, Understanding of business process knowledge relative to area.
- Experience in delivering projects under Agile methodology and working within a DevSec Ops environment is strongly preferred
- SuccessFactors integrations, SAP Time and Payroll knowledge is strongly preferred
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans
If you require a reasonable accommodation as part of the application process, please contact the HR Service Center (email@example.com).