Job Title: Sr. Manager, Consumer Data Activation Lead
Division: LUXE Division
Supervisor Title: AVP of Lifecycle Marketing
The position is responsible for supporting the development of customer-centric programs that drive profitable, long-term relationships. The individual will apply a CRM approach and vision to drive data-driven activations across all consumer-facing channels. This individual will be responsible for managing and maintaining the activation, tracking and measurement of all brand owned data (1-P Data) across all activation channels including, but not limited to, email, media, social, etc. This role will be tasked with providing consumer insights that are data driven across the customer's lifecycle and multi-channel touchpoints that can be applied within the business.
This individual will collaborate with multiple stakeholders including, but not limited to executive management, channel leadership, the brand's consumer activation lead, media teams, external vendors, retailers & marketing partners to drive data driven programs and initiatives, with a strong focus on the direct to consumer eCommerce channel. They will work to support strategic brand objectives, launches, and activities; responsible for increasing conversion, repeat rate and segment & target customers more precisely, improving the number of active and loyal customers. This role will also partner and support the brand teams to action against annual plans that drive business results.
They will maximize all opportunities to cross-reference and merge learnings from multiple data sources, (i.e., CRM database and Retailer databases) to create multi-channel strategies.
This role drives collaboration and influences multiple levels of leadership to execute on the following key deliverables.
- Oversee lifecycle marketing strategies which identify valuable consumers and opportunities that drive increased engagement and revenue.
- Provide consumer insights support as well as audience development support for all digital media campaigns.
- Blend brand marketing with direct marketing principles to deliver enhanced solutions and/or new recommendations to build the customer experience with line-of-site toward measuring and improving business KPIs such as ROI.
- Create, refine and help optimize direct-to-consumer communications (including email, media, SMS and direct mail) with new martech and models
- Manage external agency and multiple vendor relationships as related to CRM, loyalty, consumer marketing and database management
- Serve as a CRM business intelligence leader, utilizing analytics to drive customer-centric action plans and first party data activations.
- Create and lead the development of brand analytics, segmentation analysis, and other analytical techniques to improve consumer insight, retention and loyalty.
- Manage the distribution and presentation of CRM reporting and status to executive stakeholders
- Be the brand expert for all consumer data-related questions and insights
- Partner with media and platform/site teams to drive development omni-channel programs and campaigns
- College Degree
- 5-7 years in a direct to consumer CRM role
- Experience in a direct to consumer business required
- Related work experience which demonstrates an understanding of and skill in the confluence of brand management and direct-to-consumer marketing principles
- Expert knowledge and skill with data, data management, data activation and statistics, particularly as it relates to CRM and consumer analytics
- Demonstrated strength in communication and influencing skills; not only written and verbal, but also in the engagement of internal and external business partners
- Ability to lead presentations and effectively analyze and translate data into actionable business plans
- Highly collaborative across different stakeholders in a matrixed environment
- Strong projection & forecasting skills
- Open to new ideas and actively builds networks to achieve goals
- Self-motivated, results and solution oriented, strategic thinker
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Strong computer skills necessary (All Microsoft Office programs) with heavy focus on PowerPoint
- Experience working in "direct-to-consumer" environment is preferred, but not required
- Experience developing or running a brand loyalty program is preferred, but not required
Judgment and Decision Making:
This role will require a balance of analytical thinking, communication skills and data management skills as it will require a demonstrated ability to develop consumer knowledge and insight and to act on the data in collaboration with internal brand & external account partners. It requires constant interaction within a matrixed business structure (Marketing, Ecommerce, GM, CMO) to coordinate work and deliver objectives. Actively builds networks and becomes in-house expert on the account database to influence, convince, and introduce new ways of executing CRM. This position will require moderate supervision to maintain a proper corporate direction.
Essential Physical Requirements:
Must to be able to work in an office environment.
- Accountable for helping grow the sales of a $ TBU m+/Yr brand
- Manage the Agency Budget related to all 1 st party data activities for the brand
1. Leads with Human Sensitivity - Demonstrates respect, develops others (i.e. explains strategic objectives and the meaning of projects; manages senior/junior members as needed) and enriches team dynamics (i.e. motivates the team to work with diverse personalities and cultures)
2. Displays Sensitivity to Our "Métier" - Focuses on quality, continues to build personal knowledge of the beauty business and understanding of beauty and Consumer Behaviors
3. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship - Takes initiative (i.e. demonstrates resourcefulness), focuses on customers, improves performance (i.e. improves work processes to save time and resources) and develops a vision. Considers consumers a company asset.
4. Innovates - Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions generating business value, promotes team creativity and utilizes data to draw new insights
5.Achieves Results with Integrity - Conveys energy, focuses on results, deliverables and follow-through (i.e. accelerates multiple tasks to meet deadlines) and acts with integrity
6. Manages Complexity - Reasons from multiple perspectives (i.e. analyzes issues by combining listening, observation, reasoning and common sense) and makes decisions (i.e. finds solutions when facing dilemmas)
Interacts Effectively - Listens and communicates effectively (i.e. presents confidently and convinces others) and actively networks
Please note : This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected] . Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered. #DDIR