Kforce has a client in Orlando, FL that is looking for a Senior Juniper focused Network Engineer. This candidate will be helping with the shift from CIsco to Juniper. They are trying to get everyone on the same platforms to support.
- Requires 5-7 years of recent experience supporting enterprise grade applications
- Experience with newer Juniper platforms for switches, routers, and firewalls (EX, SRX, EPGP)
- Advanced Ethernet L2-L4 networking knowledge
- Familiarity with advanced application and Server virtualization strategies
- Understanding of Operating System Virtualization/Containerization Concepts
- Operating in Hybrid/Cloud application environment
- Application & infrastructure deployment Automation & Orchestration
- Multiple OS environments (*nix and Windows)
- Source Control, preferably using GIT
- SolarWinds, CA Wily/UIM/Spectrum/ASM, CA Workload Automation, IBM BigFix, Atlassian Tools, Microsoft MOM/Systems Management, and other similar Enterprise Applications
- Programming/Scripting using PowerShell, Bash, Python, Ruby, or other functional language
- Former capacity that included enterprise analysis of computer, network, and application metrics
- Understanding of load balancing and technology
- Middleware experience (i.e. Tomcat, JBoss, IIS, or other similar enterprise technologies)
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.