Red River is seeking a talented Senior IT Project Manager to join our Consulting Services division. This individual will provide leadership to the project team and be the primary liaison between Red River and its clients. Additionally, this individual will be responsible for overall coordination, status reporting to multiple levels of stakeholders and stability of project oriented work efforts, establishing and implementing industry standard project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards, and meet customer expectations.
Primary Position Tasks:
Minimum Education/Certification/Experience Requirements:
- Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting to multiple levels of stakeholders and stability of project oriented work efforts
- Responsible for establishing and implementing industry standard project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards, and meet customer expectations
- Manage a team of people, resolve complex issues, manage project risks, and communicate well with team members and management
- Other business duties as assigned
- Minimum of seven (7) years of demonstrated full-time experience in project management
- At least three (3) years of the project management experience in a lead project manager role
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience performing analysis
- Demonstrated experience as a lead or assistant project manager managing a minimum of three (3) software development projects or COTS deployment projects from project initiation to customer acceptance
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
This position is expected to travel less than 10%.
Candidates for the job should possess excellent organizational skills as well as the ability to efficiently multi-task. Ideal candidates have a strong focus on day-to-day operational excellence, and a personal style that builds trust, and inspires loyalty. The candidate should be motivated, proactive, be able to learn and adapt quickly.
Established in 1995, Red River delivers information technology solutions to a worldwide military and civilian customer base and the New England enterprise market including healthcare, financial services and education customers. Red River is ranked the 5th fastest growing company in NH by Business NH Magazine and has demonstrated consistent year over year revenue and employee growth since its inception. With corporate offices in Claremont, NH, Red River has satellite offices in Virginia, Texas and California. EOE M/F/DISABLED/Vet
Red River is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
Red River offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an exceptional work environment. If you are ready to join a growing company, please submit your resume and cover letter (required).Red River does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings or otherwise. Placement fees will not be paid to any recruiter unless Red River has an active agreement in place with the recruiter and such a request has been made by the Red River Talent Acquisition team and such candidate was submitted to the Red River Talent Acquisition Team via our Applicant Tracking System. Any unsolicited resumes or other data submitted to Red River in violation of this policy may be used by Red River without obligation to pay any fees of any kind to the recruiter.