Position at Attindas - US
Attindas Hygiene Partners designs, manufactures, and market absorbent hygiene products. The company sells adult incontinence and infant diapers, among other products, into the healthcare, retail, and direct-to-consumer channels under brands including Attends, Indas, and Comfees as well as a wide range of private label brands for retailers.
Attindas Hygiene Partners. Making it Personal.
We champion health, dignity and comfort.
To be a global leader in absorbent hygiene by meeting consumers' diverse needs through effective, affordable and widely available personal care solutions.
Caring, Agile, Innovative
Unique, Personal, Genuine
The Sr. Global HRBP will provide support for a wide variety of Global and NA human resources activities including employee relations, coaching, training, compensation, performance management, HR metrics and policy management. The HRBP performs a wide variety of both complex and routine employee relations and administrative services.
- Manage the global training platform Attindas Academy, mandatory compliance training, and lead other training initiatives.
- With appropriate partnerships manage the global salary increase and bonus year-end process inclusive of sales incentive program, including training and communication to HR team, managers and employees.
- Reporting- HR Metrics, analysis/trends, reporting
- Identifies, develops, and coordinates with local HR to strategically update current policies, and develop and implement new policy and procedures as necessary.
- Development, implementation and upkeep of NA Employee handbook. Alignment globally of handbook design and process.
- Ensure compliance globally with salaried and hourly performance management systems.
- Directs and/or performs internal investigations of escalated employee claims; manages the resolution of significant employee issues.
- Development and support of all communications globally as it relates to HR related topics.
- Minimum 8 year's HR experience
- Bachelor's degree with a specialization in Human Resources, Industrial & Organizational Psychology or Business with an HR concentration, or similar required.
- SHRM-CP/PHR certification preferred.
- Ability to resolve problems and influence people; results driven and detail oriented mindset.
- Dynamic and enthusiastic individual who demonstrates professionalism.
- Approach based on customer focus and teamwork and assuming an advisory role.
- Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills; the ability to work several issues simultaneously and the ability to develop relationships and communicate throughout various levels of an organization.
- Strong organizational and priority management skills; familiar working in an environment where you need to manage several tasks and projects at once.
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); Experience working within an ATS/HRIS system.
- Action oriented and results driven; strives to exceed expectations of clients and focuses on servicing.
Attindas is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex (including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), marital status, religion, national origin, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.
For more information, please click on the following links:
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English|Spanish