Are you passionate about helping business leaders building their organizations, exceptionally focused on putting employees first, seriously involved in advocating organizational culture and ready to join an inclusive work environment, committed to excellence, to precision, to constant improvement, to new ideas, and to delivering value? If the answer is, "Yes!" then we have an exciting opportunity in Human Resources for you. Who are we? We are Montrose, a premier environmental services provider that is nationally recognized by the National Safety Council as one of its 63 Industry Leader Award winners in the US. Our teams are committed to the Montrose mission of helping protect the air we breathe, the water we drink, and the soil that feeds us.
As a Senior HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for leading a HR team and partnering with our CTEH business on full cycle HR needs and leading a team of HR professionals. You'll need at least 8 years of experience providing HR business partnership and delivering on strategic initiatives related to organizational development, talent and leadership development, recruiting top talent, evolving a culture, and coaching and advising leaders, all to ensure we have the best talent helping Montrose deliver its mission.
CTEH is a nationally renowned emergency/environmental response and industrial hygiene business. Montrose was thrilled to have CTEH join the team in 2020. Montrose is a high growth company that went public in 2020. Our objective as HR leaders is to enable Montrose to continue to scale and grow through partnership with our business leaders to ensure we have the talent, organization, and systems in place. We coach, consult, orchestrate, and proactively look around corners for our business leaders.
This role will based out of our Little Rock, Arkansas office.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER TO YOU
Our mission is supported by our Principles: We Value Our People, We Value Our Community, We Value Our Clients, We Value Our Shareholders. We care for the well-being of our people and offer:
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Competitive compensation packages
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Medical, Dependent Care and Transit Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company paid Life and Disability Insurance and access to additional voluntary programs
- 401k with a competitive employer match
- Progressive vacation policies and company holiday to ensure work/life balance for our people.
- A financial assistance program to help support peers in need.
- Access to telemedicine and employee assistance programs
- Access to best rates in the industry to bring your student loan debt down to size
This position is responsible for identifying and implementing HR strategies to support our CTEH business as they further integrate into Montrose. This role is both strategic and hands-on focused on executing our people initiatives, providing exceptional partnership, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
- Drives successful execution of HR and talent management processes including recruiting and retention, performance management, compensation, employment policies and procedures, training and development, succession planning and compliance with federal and state employment laws and regulations
- Partner closely with the Vice President of HR to influence key organizational strategy, structure, communication, and people decisions to allow us to scale and grow as One Montrose
- Develops personal credibility and effective working relationships with CTEH executive team to support the growth of the business, assessing the levers needed to be pulled to make this happen and create a compelling and engaging vision and strategy in coordination with Montrose's HR strategy
- Supports the development of a high performing, world class HR function and competence that delivers effective support and partners successfully with CTEH business
- Ensures that business decisions and HR processes result in objective and equitable treatment of employees
- Develops staffing strategies and implementation plans and programs to identify, attract and retain talent within and outside the organization
- Participates in due diligence of prospective new acquisitions and interface extensively with management at the newly acquired organizations to assist in human relations issues, and policies and procedures
- Shows strong consultative and stakeholder management skills that result in people seeking them out, knowing they will provide measured advice with a value-added perspective
- Collaborates with Montrose's Corporate HR team to improve the programs, policies, practices and processes associated with meeting the strategic and operational employee matters of the organization
To perform this job successfully, individuals must be able to perform each duty and responsibility, listed in the A Day in the Life section above, satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the duties and responsibilities.Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management or related field
- 8+ years of progressive human resources experience
- Ability to navigate a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Broad based, hands-on HR experience including performance management, compensation, employment policies and procedures, training and development, succession planning and compliance with federal and state employment laws and regulations
- Ability to understand business goals and to work cross-functionally to drive continuous improvement
- Fantastic interpersonal communication, with the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of employees to ensure a high-level of employee engagement across a dispersed employee group
- Demonstrated success with coaching and mentoring at management level with the ability to influence and build trust
- Success in creating and driving effective development, employee relations, retention and reward programs
- Ability to work in an independent environment with a huge amount of drive
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement
- MBA or Masters in HR
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification
- Experience with integrating new acquisitions
- Knowledge of Workday
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees so classified.MAKE THE MOVE
Montrose is a leading environmental solutions company focused on supporting commercial and government organizations as they deal with the challenges of today, and prepare for what's coming tomorrow. With approximately 2,300 employees across over 70 locations around the world, Montrose combines deep local knowledge with an integrated approach to design, engineering, and operations, enabling the Company to respond effectively and efficiently to the unique requirements of each project. From comprehensive air measurement and laboratory services to regulatory compliance, emergency response, permitting, engineering, and remediation, Montrose delivers innovative and practical solutions that keep its clients on top of their immediate needs - and well ahead of the strategic curve.
We are going to be blunt - the way we work may not suit to everyone. Montrose is fast-paced and dynamic. You are your own boss, but you will get tons of guidance and plenty of support from talented, super-smart colleagues within Montrose. Therefore, if freedom, autonomy, head-scratching professional challenges attract you, we could be the perfect match made in heaven.
Want to know more about Montrose? Visit montrose-env.com!
Montrose is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our firm is committed through responsible management policies to recruit, hire, promote, train, transfer, compensate, and administer all other personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender expression, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, and any other class protected by federal, state, or local law.