Paragon Professional Services, a subsidiary of Bering Straits Native Corporation is currently seeking a OCONUS Senior Guard (Male or Female) to work on a government contract. The ideal candidate will be assigned to the Moscow Embassy and will man posts throughout the compound.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Essential Duties and Responsibilities are intended to present a descriptive list of the range of duties performed for this position and are not intended to reflect all duties performed within the job. Other duties may be assigned.
QualificationsQUALIFICATIONS - EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
- Conduct access control
- Interact and speak with local nationals that possess Russian documents that must be read and interpreted
- Work schedule: 6 days a week, up to 60 hours
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Required (Minimum Necessary) Qualifications (applies to both this section and KSAO's)
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent with three years' experience in the military, police or commercial guard force.
- Demonstrated command of the local language - Russian. Must have a proficiency of S3/R3
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Top Secret Clearance (Active)
- Diplomatic Passport
The Senior Guard shall be required to perform duties that may include all or part of the responsibilities set forth below:
Preferred NECESSARY PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to use a computer including all common office management tools (e.g. Microsoft Office);
- Oversight of access control points and special function teams
- Experience with communications and radio use and procedures
- Ability to operate walk-through metal detectors, hand-held metal detectors, X-ray inspection machines, electronic hydraulic barriers, itemizers, and special monitoring devices
- Complete written operational and administrative logs.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Employee must maintain a constant state of mental alertness at all times. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for bending, stooping, sitting, walking or standing for prolonged periods of time; most of time is spent sitting in a comfortable position with frequent opportunity to move about.COVID VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS
DOT COVERED/SAFETY-SENSITIVE ROLE REQUIREMENTS
- This position is subject to federal or company requirements regarding COVID-19 vaccination or regular testing. Details to be provided by the hiring manager. Employees are expected to comply with all current and future federal and company requirements.
- This position is not subject to federal requirements regarding Department of Transportation "safety-sensitive" functions.
Work Environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be borne by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Job is performed in an office setting with exposure to computer screens and requires extensive use of a computer, keyboard, mouse, and multi-line telephone system. The work described herein is primarily a modern office setting. Occasional travel may be required.SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
ADDITIONAL QUALIFYING FACTORS
- No supervisory responsibilities.
As a condition of employment, you will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and have acceptable background check results. If applicable to the contract, you must also obtain the appropriate clearance levels required and be able to obtain access to military installations. Shareholder Preference.
BSNC gives hiring, promotion, training and retention preference to BSNC shareholders, shareholder descendants and shareholder spouses who meet the minimum qualifications for the job.
Bering Straits Native Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, or gender-identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program. We are a drug free workplace.
This job has expired.