Senior Federal Proposal Specialist - Federal Government
At GHD, we don't just believe in the power of commitment, we live and breathe it every day.
As a global firm, GHD continues to expand our market presence across North America. We are currently seeking a Proposal Manager to lead U.S. Federal Government pursuits and proposal activities and manage the development and implementation of pursuit plans and strategy.
In an ever changing world, it requires creativity and innovation to stay ahead.
We're seeking the curious, those who are stimulated by fresh thinking and a desire to shape our communities in new, positive ways.
As part of a truly global team, working on complex and rewarding projects, you'll be at the forefront of driving change. See what the power of commitment can do for you.
That's why we pledge to support and empower all of our people to make a positive impact when working hand in hand with our business to drive change. We'll help you accelerate your career and empower you with the right technology and training as you bring ideas and projects to life.
Together with your colleagues, clients and partners, you'll make an impact that is felt by all. See where your commitment could take you
This position can be remote anywhere in the US
Key areas of responsibilities include:
- Lead and support proposal efforts for our U.S. Federal Agency clients
- Lead strategy discussions and kick-off meetings for large pursuits and ensuring strategic win themes are effectively incorporated throughout the proposal
- Collaborate with team in the development of various proposal sections including Management, Personnel, Executive Summaries, and/or other Volumes as the need arises
- Facilitate production and delivery of finished product, while aligning with all RFP requirements
- Support interview development and production process from start to finish
Key Performance Indicators
- Engage in client capture planning with the Market Leader, Regional Business Development Leader, and key Technical Leads
- Engage in the interview process to meet all client needs and align proposal themes and messaging with the knowledge collected throughout the pre-positioning phase
- Attend interview preparation and practice sessions; support the team with presentation skills and delivery
- Lead and support the successful development of compliant, competitive, cogent, and compelling proposals through effective teamwork across teams
- Prepare and lead consistent and efficient proposal kick-off meetings, group status calls, ensuring activities enforce to the Proposal Development Plan
- Ensure compliance, high-quality content and appearance of final proposal deliverables
- Ability to lead and work effortlessly with Capture Managers and Technical Leaders
- Confident personality with the ability to think strategically and help teams develop sound marketing, pursuit and proposal strategies
- Excellent interpersonal skills both written & oral, good negotiation, problem solving, presentation, planning and time management skills
- Flexible and able to meet and support challenging deadlines
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to changing priorities and assignments
- Moderate expertise and skills in the proposal process
- Enlists the support of team to carry-out tasks of a proposal
- Bachelor or Master's degree in English, Business, Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or related major
- Knowledge of A/E Proposals with Standard Forms (SF330) and Brooks Act requirements
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading the proposal process from prepositioning phases through interview and driving teams to develop complaint and driven bids for an engineering, construction or professional services organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and InDesign
Salary Range: 90k-95k depending on background and experience Take on some of the world's toughest challenges - with everyone at GHD backing you every step of the way.
We'll give you control over your career, empower you to find innovative solutions and help you create a lasting impact.
See where your commitment could take you with GHD.
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or veteran status.
This job has expired.