Do you have a passion for Science? Would you like to apply your expertise to impact a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? Then AstraZeneca might be the one for you!
At AstraZeneca, we put patients first and strive to meet their unmet needs worldwide. Working here means being entrepreneurial, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality. If you are swift to action, confident to lead, willing to collaborate, and curious about what science can do, then you're our kind of person.
Pediatric CoE Head leads the CVRM crossfunctional pediatrics center of excellence team to optimize the pediatric development for all programs and the overall pediatric TA strategy in CVRM. The role holderhas significant input to the global clinical development strategy for pediatric population, collaborate with external advocacy groups and regulatory authoritieas, and contribute to operational excellence for pediatrics trials.The PCoEH works with the GPT and Clinical Project Teams to develop the best pediatric stratey forCVRM assets in a timely fashion and partners with
Regulatory for strategic planning and coordinates input from other SMEs such as NonClinical , formulation development, PK&modeling or Patent. The PCoEH proactively updates CVRM of latest experience and knowledge of pedicatric drug development. PCoEH is a recognised externally as a thought leader and expert within pediatric drug development.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead the cross functional center of excellence matrix team
- Defines the objectives for and leads, guides, evaluates and develops the X-functional team
- Inputs significantly and proactively to the overall pediatrics strategy across CVRM, and propose solutions to help solving complex issues.
- Provides input to the pediatric global clinical development on project level strategy
- Stakeholder management across CVRM
- Contact point for patient advocacy groups and networks
- Engage with regulatory agencies to be on top of latest pediatric development requirements & processes in all regions
- Leads a diverse range of initiatives to improve organization of pediatrics activities, cost or time and where appropriate lead the development of new methodology or process to improve business processes
- M.D. degree
- Pediatric drug development experience
- Proven leadership promoting, motivating and empowering others to accomplish individual, team and organizational objectives
- Significant understanding of the overall drug development and commercialization process from development, launch through life cycle management
- Pediatrics training
- Expert reputation within the business and industry
- Extensive knowledge of the latest technical and regulatory developments
- Familiarity with the latest research and passion for pediatric development
- Effective problem and conflict resolution skills and proven team focus
At AstraZeneca when we see an opportunity for change, we seize it and make it happen, because any opportunity no matter how small, can be the start of something big. Delivering life-changing medicines is about being entrepreneurial - finding those moments and recognising their potential. Join us on our journey of building a new kind of organisation to reset expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. This means we're opening new ways to work, pioneering cutting edge methods and bringing unexpected teams together. Interested? Come and join our journey.So, what's next!
Are you ready to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant! We have one seat available and we hope it's yours.Where can I find out more?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/astrazenecacareers/
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazeneca_careers/?hl=en
This job has expired.