For over 30 years, AllWays Health Partners has delivered value to our members and worked to improve access to care and coverage. As a member of Mass General Brigham, AllWays is a health plan at the forefront of innovation, advancing a highly integrated model of value-based care with one of the world's leading health care systems. Together, we are transforming the customer experience, keeping our members and patients at the center of everything we do. Bring your unique talents and join us as we strive to create a world where all people live healthier lives.
Lead effort in the maintenance and monitoring of scheduled database and server processes; including data loads, user logins, backups, performance monitoring and tuning utilizing Microsoft® SQL Servers on both onprem(2016, 2017 & 2019) and Azure cloud (SQL PASS, IAAS & Managed Instances) instances. Implement server upgrades. Ensure data integrity and maintain up-to-date data schemas, database contents and metadata documentation. Define and administer security policies using Active Directory groups.
• Working with little supervision, assume immediate day-to-day responsibility for managing multiple MSSQL databases (2016/2017/2019/Azure SQL)
• Evaluate new releases of OS and database software. Recover and repair data systems in the event of data corruption or system failure. Proactively schedule and facilitate necessary server upgrades to accommodate growth and ensure acceptable system performance and response times. Write Transact SQL scripts as needed.
• Lead effort and participate in the analysis, design, development, documentation, testing and implementation of SQL server upgrade projects to latest version of SQL Server. Act as a direct liaison with customers, Technical Services and developers. Provide support to department management and staff in technical, training and administrative areas. Participate in the development, revision, and implementation of policies, guidelines, standards and procedures. These include request management, project management, change management, and standardization requirements.
• Lead the effort for automating and supporting the daily/weekly/monthly maintenance jobs, monthly Data Warehouse processes and various day-to-day tasks/activities.
• Experience setting up and maintaining replication technologies such as Read Scale Availability Groups
• Lead effort for the support, maintenance and performance of 3rd party applications used in the Finance Department (including Great Plains, Dynamics CRM, SAS etc.), the Human Resources department and the Help Desk.
• Monitor and keep up-to-date status/activities of all requests logged and ensure the on-time delivery of performance reports and promptly address production control related issues and concern and ensure all system outages or incidents are logged, resolved and follow-up through complete resolution.
• Strong knowledge of scripting (like T-SQL, PowerShell etc.) to automate various DBA activities and create new solutions for troubleshooting issues.
• Familiarity with cloud-based environments and solutions (MSAzure) is highly desirable.
• Participate in yearly Disaster Recovery related activities and prepare monthly, yearly and ad-hoc requests audit reports for SQL database and other systems access.
• Actively attend and prepare for weekly Production Change Control meetings.
• Function as the 3rd level support for IT Help Desk.
• Hold self and others accountable to meet commitments.
• Ensure diversity, equity, and inclusion are integrated as a guiding principle.
• Persist in accomplishing objectives to consistently achieve results despite any obstacles and setbacks that arise.
• Build strong relationships and infrastructures that designate AllWays Health Partners as a people-first organization.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or other quantitative field or equivalent and At least 5-7 years experience preferred in health care related development and maintenance including data warehouse modeling, design, development, performance analysis, and programming scripts.
• A working knowledge of MS SQL Server 2014 and above is required, including strong skills in SQL, Analysis Services (SSAS), Integration Services (SSIS), Reporting Services (SSRS) & PowerBI.
• Familiarity with object and multidimensional database design ODS and OLAP is preferred.
• Experience in database design and architecture is a must.
• DBA Microsoft certification is preferred.
• Experience with change management and code promotion is a plus.
• Working knowledge of HIPAA security standards and policies is preferred.
• Experience with ServiceNow, DevOps Repo/TFS and IBM Tivoli Data Protection (TDP) for Backup/Restore is a plus.
• Experience using monitoring, reporting and auditing tools like SCOM, Power BI dashboards and Idera SQL Compliance Audit.
• Experience with Azure Cloud SQL Instances such as Azure SQL, IAAS or Managed Instance is highly desirable.
• 5 years of related experience
• 7 years experience preferred in health care related development and maintenance including data warehouse modeling, design, development, performance analysis, and programming scripts.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities and strong customer service orientation
• Highly self-motivated and directed
• Demonstrated ability to interact efficiently and maintain productive interpersonal relations as well as plan and organize dynamic workloads
• Demonstrated ability to outreach to user community.
• Knowledge and experience with client server, relational database, data warehousing, healthcare related applications desired
• Strong organizational and excellent written and verbal communication skills a must.
AWHP's mission targets a diverse population and our employees are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, AWHP recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds.
Posted about 4 hours ago
Posted about 4 hours ago
Posted about 4 hours ago