Find your more with Mohawk!
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our people.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Come find your "more" with Mohawk!
What you'll do:
- Participates in the evaluation, customization, implementation, and support of purchased applications. Design, code, test, install, and support significant enhancements to existing application systems and entire new development projects. Serves as the primary on-call support person; troubleshoots and corrects complex system problems.
What you need:
- Ensures software developed is held to company quality standards through code and design reviews
- Advanced understanding of the CRM Sales and Service solutions as well as web design.
- Ability to produce quality code in a timely manner
- Deliver software and implementing packages
- Participates in the software design, software development, and package implementation using the CRM platform
- Ability to Translate Functional Need into Technical specification
What will make you successful:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline with an information technology focus. Foreign degree equivalent accepted.
- In-depth technical knowledge, with hands-on experience managing systems development in new computing architectures and environments.
- Must have 6 years of progressive experience in job offered or 6 years of progressive experience in SAP Sales Cloud Application Development positions.
- Must have at minimum 4 years of progressive experience with the following:
- Development experience using SAP C4C SDK (Software Development Kit).
- 4 years of Experience in SAP C4C UI Designing using SAP Cloud Application Studio.
- Must have worked on implementation project and experience in SAP Cloud Application Studio. Must have experience in ABSL, BODL and Ruby scripting.
- Hands-on experience in creating Custom BO along with OBN and TBN screens, embedded component in custom and standard screen Must know the architecture and life cycle of a C4C project.
- Must have hands-on experience in moving solution and patches across tenants.
- Should be wise in using Process Extension Scenario, extension of fields in standard BO, SADL queries, Standard OVS, Custom and Standard Mashups, SOAP and REST services.
- Must have hands on service integration - XML File Input, Web Service & Internal Communication.
- Should have deep knowledge in SOAP and REST API.
- Should have experience in integrating SAP Commerce Cloud with SAP Sales Cloud and Service Cloud using CPI
- Good understanding of C4C functional/objects model to address questions from CRM and Integration technical teams
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communications skills; ability to effectively exercise tact, discretion, judgment and diplomacy when interacting and/or negotiating with internal and external customers
- Ability to present and explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport persuades others, and gains understanding
- Ability and willingness to accept responsibility, willingness to challenge established practices and draw relevant conclusions, including the persistence and willingness to take calculated risk, to stimulate, market and sell new ideas within the organization.
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse work group, to achieve results through team efforts, and the desire and ability to motivate, persuade and direct the activities of others.
- Ability to manage/implement projects and contributes to concept development, and ability to identify, analyze and resolve business issues through solution-oriented projects
- Ability to perform in a high pressure environment and/or crisis situation and render good decisions to resolve the problems, maintain safety and ensure adherence to Corporate Code of Conduct.
Normal Office Environment
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
This job has expired.