At NASCAR, you will find a community of passionate individuals who care about our sport and are united in seeing it grow.
NASCAR seeks a talented professional to join in the position of Senior Coordinator, Social Media based in our Charlotte, North Carolina office.
The Senior Coordinator, Social Media is responsible for the development and execution of social media programs and campaigns, managing NASCAR's social platforms during race weekends and having direct engagement with fans and followers.
Duties include but are not limited to:
Required skills / experience:
- Develop and execute social media programs and campaigns
- Daily planning and execution of the company's social media platforms
- Create and edit social media copy and multimedia content, including editing photography and video
- Responsible for content planning in collaboration with Creative Design and Productions teams
- Serve as primary liaison between Social Media team and assigned internal stakeholder groups
- Directly engage with fans and followers
- Oversee paid advertising campaigns on multiple platforms
- Monitor, protect, and promote the company's brand voice in social media
- Develop and manage weekly and monthly content calendars
- Train and educate colleagues on social media best practices
- Initiate social media program recaps and reports
- Closely track emerging trends, tools, platforms in social / digital
- Ensure consistency of messages across platforms
- Race weekend coverage, including live race updates
- Develop social media training documents and presentations
- Moderate comments and user-generated content
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on campaigns
- Manage of industry account database
- Bachelor's degree and 4 years of current experience in communications, marketing or journalism or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2 years of corporate social media experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of social media content management and reporting platforms
- Proven track record of creative and innovative thinking
- Passion for digital and social media
- Strong copywriting background
- Photo editing capabilities
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience working with sports and entertainment properties preferred
- Working knowledge of racing preferred
- Video editing experience preferred
- Work a non-traditional work week, including nights and weekends
- Ability to travel 20%, including weekend travel, short notice travel and periodic heavy and/or multi-day travel
Learn more about this role and our team by applying at www.careers.nascar.com for consideration.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won't take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Follow us on Twitter @NASCARJobs to stay current on all of our openings.
This job has expired.