At NASCAR, you will find a community of passionate individuals who care about our sport and are united in seeing it grow.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed:
- Assist with administrative necessities for the NASCAR Substance Abuse Program including sending terms and conditions, maintaining testing records and tracking program information.
- Assist with NASCAR Roster requirements including team, event and industry rosters and associated tasks.
- Assist with Penalty follow-up and tracking based on the NASCAR Member Penalty system.
- Maintains files and records for Racing Operations and Member Services Department.
- Assists Senior Director, Racing Operations to prepare, circulate for approval, and arrange for the production and distribution of Official Entry Blanks and Entry Coupons for all National and Touring Series events. Coordinate contingency information spreadsheets.
- Data entry and processing of all parts of membership applications for all levels of competition with a focus on weekly and touring levels.
- Assists Manager, Guest Fulfillment with entering of race reports and tabulates points for touring and weekly series and conducts audits for accuracy.
- Provides customer service to weekly and touring track promoters as needed.
- Provides customer service to NASCAR members at all levels of competition.
- Assist Touring Department with required administrative documents.
- Sending receipt of Memberships and printing and distributing license cards.
- Assists with document imaging of licensing applications, SEL applications, race reports and release sheets.
- Check coding and route invoices for approval and payment via Workday for Member Services and Racing Operations.
Travels to tracks to sell licenses.
Percent of travel required: 10%
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and two (2) years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Proficient on Company provided hardware and software.
Attention to detail, analytical, organizational, customer service.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Learn more about this role and our team by applying at www.careers.nascar.com for consideration.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won't take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Follow us on Twitter @NASCARJobs to stay current on all of our openings.
This job has expired.