Attention Current Employees: To submit an application for posted positions, please close this window, log into your Workday account and apply through the Career worklet.
Instructions for Applicants: To be considered for one of our open positions, please complete our online employment application and submit all required attachments for each posting that is of interest. Once submitted, your application cannot be edited.
If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail EmployApp@wnet.org or call toll-free 1-800-992-7519. This email and phone number have been created exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
The Senior Coordinator, Gift Processing is a key member of the Gift Processing team at The WNET Group, working closely with the Development team and in collaboration with Finance, manage the processing of gifts from individual, institutional, and corporate donors. Specific responsibilities include:
Specific responsibilities include:
* Oversee daily donations received by The WNET Group's development department; evaluate, sort and total all donations made to WNET daily in order to create daily gift batches. Process various unrestricted gifts and pledges, including gifts for Membership, Patron, NJ Spotlight and others, in a timely and accurate fashion to adhere to industry practice of 48-hour turnaround receipting/acknowledgment policy.
* Oversee and review gift inputting to determine if the gift recording is being entered correctly. Ensure that donor gifts are placed in the proper accounts. Work in partnership with the finance team to reconcile donation data on a monthly basis.
* Process and enter matching gifts into the database when they are received, verified, and prepared for entry into database.
* Enter gift refunds and returns in Salesforce. Process returned mail from our Lockbox vendor in coordination with the Member Viewer Relations team.
* Assist in ensuring maintenance and integrity of development database including name, address, biographical and membership information.
* Perform related duties as assigned.
* At least one year of experience in an office support role;
* Ability to analyze gifts, financial and statistical record-keeping techniques;
* Ability to learn database and complex data entry codes and procedures quickly and efficiently;
* Detail oriented, organized with strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
* Team player with effective communication skills and the ability to work with all levels across the organization.
Candidates with the following experience are preferred: Development office, nonprofit, cultural or higher education setting; relational databases - Salesforce or Raiser's Edge.
WNET is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, religion, creed, color, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy or pregnancy related condition, marital and partnership status, familial status, arrest or conviction record, union membership, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking or sex offense, unemployment status, caregiver status, credit history, salary history, military or protected veteran status, predisposing genetic characteristics, an employee's or an employee's dependent's sexual and reproductive health decisions, as well as all other classifications protected by applicable laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, promotions, benefits, leaves of absence.
If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email EmployApp@wnet.org or call toll-free 1-800-992-7519.