Senior Construction Project Manager - Commercial If you are a Construction Project Manager - Commercial with experience, please read on!
We are an over 70 year old, innovative, family-owned GC based out of Tacoma, WA. We are currently looking for experienced commercial Project Managers & Senior Project Managers to join our team!
What You Will Be Doing As a Project Manager, you will be overseeing projects from conception to completion.
Responsibilities include (not limited to):
- Supervising Project Engineers
- Reading blue prints, structural drawings, plan sets, etc.
- Create/update budget
- Prep/present proposals
- Work closely with Senior PM's and Exec's to negotiate contracts
- Conduct onsite meetings
- Support quality control
- Interviewing/hiring employees
- Planning, assigning, directing work
- Reviewing performance
- Addressing/resolving issues
What You Need for this Position - 5+ years of Commercial Project Management experience
- Bachelor's in Construction Management (preferred)
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Ability to negotiate with subcontractors & clients
- Excellent communication, organization & teamwork skills
- Proficient at document interpretation & project schedule preparation
- Knowledge of construction means and methods
What's In It for You - Salary $100-150k (DOE)
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Vehicle allowance
- Quarterly bonus
- 401k with match
So, if you are a Construction Project Manager - Commercial with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our