Job Posting Title
Senior Brand ManagerPosition Summary
The Cookies portfolio is growing and we are looking for passionate, energetic individuals who wants to come live the sweet life. The Senior Brand Manager will be responsible for leading a key line of business across the Keebler Cookies brand portfolio. Primary responsibilities include brand strategy, analysis, planning, and execution of various business initiatives related to the brand's products, pricing, promotion, and packaging, to drive results on the P&L. This position will also develop and execute all functional activities of the business including consumer/category insights, brand positioning, new product extensions, sales, operations, and finance, which result in strengthened market position and revenue/profit growth. The ideal candidate is able to demonstrate excellence in effective team leadership cross-functional collaboration and leadership, and managing higher levels of leadership within the organization.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Manage short-term and long-term strategy and planning for the Keebler portfolio including development of product line-extensions, packaging graphics and format, pricing architecture, and leadership of growth initiatives.
- Drive continuous enhancement of product quality that strengthens our brand equity and extends the gap vs. key competitors.
- Build a strong collaborative partnership with cross-functional team members.
- Work closely with key members of the sales and channel marketing teams and directly with customers when appropriate to drive success for both the brand and our customers.
- Own Profit and Loss responsibility for the portfolio.
- Develop and activate appropriate marketing plans that encompass all aspects of the sales and marketing mix. This includes positioning and consumer targeting. In addition, these plans will include critical collaboration with the sales and channel marketing teams to develop and activate appropriate customer and retail marketing efforts.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Please provide a few key competencies of the job. There are some examples shown on the last page.
Education and Experience
- Results driven
- Servant Leadership
- Planning and Organizing
- Financial Management
- Customer Focused
- Problem Solving
- Ability to work independently
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
- MBA preferred
- Minimum 5-7 years' experience
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, employment decisions and opportunities at Ferrara will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital or civil union status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, military or veteran status, disability, handicap, genetic information, pregnancy (childbirth or related medical condition), or on any other basis prohibited by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.