Our client, an innovative biopharmaceutical company based in Boston, is seeking a detail oriented Temporary Senior Administrative Assistant with excellent verbal and written communication skills. This is for a duration of 6 months. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic with high standards, exude high energy and self-confidence, as well as have the ability to navigate and be successful in a fast-paced, highly-matrixed, dynamic work environment. If you are someone who would describe themselves as curious, open and ready to learn, and you have prior experience as an executive assistant, you are encouraged to apply! Prior experience in biotech or pharma is a plus! Pay is $33-$37 / hour
* Managing and maintaining calendar management
* Operating computer and other office equipment in preparation
* Editing and distributing various administrative documents and correspondence
* Preparing meeting materials such as PowerPoint presentations, meeting binders, agendas, minutes, making reservations, planning dietary needs, scheduling travel arrangements, communicating essential information to participants, etc.
* Managing administrative document preparation, file maintenance and storage with accuracy and in a timely manner. Utilizing expert administrative skills to create quality documentation and office systems; acting independently, with minimal supervision. Consistently producing work without errors.
* Knowledge and competence with personal computer to include multiple databases and Microsoft Office, including Excel and Power Point
* Meeting negotiated deadlines, demonstrating initiative and independence in completing tasks. Frequently meeting deadlines and anticipating needs; consistently recognizing ways to offer additional support, completing tasks to satisfaction
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!