Job ID: 476673
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading global supplier of building and landscaping products. Its product portfolio includes hardscapes and masonry, packaged cement mixes, lawn and garden materials, and composite decking sold through a variety of channels for residential and commercial use. Oldcastle APG is the leading producer of hardscapes in North America and Europe and the innovator behind many of the industry's well-known brands: Belgard hardscapes, Echelon masonry, Sakrete bagged dry mixes, and MoistureShield composite decking. With over 260 operating locations and approximately 8,500 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 7 countries in the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
The Senior Staff Accountant reports to the VP of Finance and shares responsibility for all areas relating to financial reporting. This position includes general ledger preparation, financial reporting, support on month-end close procedures, support on SOX compliance, support with budgeting and forecasting.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closings
- Track and maintain fixed asset and leasing schedules
- Ensure account reconciliations and closings are completed accurately and timely
- Collaborate with Site Managers, Finance Directors and VPs to accomplish business goals for a growing company in a booming industry
What CRH Offers You
- 5 years plus years prior experience in corporate accounting, public accounting or manufacturing
- Competent in standard cost accounting/manufacturing
- Experience with ERP accounting systems
- Accounting degree preferred - CPA or CPA candidate
- Proficient in MS Office - especially Excel
- Strong skills in communication, organization, teamwork
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle APG, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Dec 27, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Allentown Job Segment:
This job has expired.