Seasonal Mosquito & Tick Services Specialist
Are you passionate about customer service? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Inman-Murphy Termite & Pest Control is proud to be a member of the Rentokil family of companies in North America. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.
What do our Seasonal Mosquito & Tick Specialists do?
Our Seasonal Mosquito & Tick Specialists provide services to manage mosquito and tick populations on residential and commercial properties at various locations to the satisfaction of the client in accordance with industry/company rules and regulations.
What do you need?
- Inspect, diagnose a problem, and render appropriate service.
- Be courteous and customer service minded at all times.
- Consistently collect customer payment at time of service.
- Productive use of service and travel time.
- Apply materials safely and effectively in accordance with all label, State and Federal laws and/or regulations.
- Maintain care, custody, and control of company vehicle, equipment, materials, supplies and records.
- Respond to unscheduled requests for service; make phone calls necessary to maintain complete and open lines of communication to all concerned associates, office staff, and the client.
- Maintain clearly worded, accurate, and concise reports as required by company (including all associations), federal or state rules, regulations, or mandates.
- Attain and maintain any licenses or certification required by company in a timely manner to maintain the highest level of professionalism.
- Recognize and participate in sales opportunities with regard to leads for the Sales Division.
- Attend all scheduled training sessions required by the company (mandatory).
- Follow all company policies and procedures, including compliance with APS professional appearance requirements.
- Other duties as assigned
Why Choose Rentokil?
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience working alone or as part of a team with indirect supervision.
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Ability to use, or learn to use, a computer in various configurations such as desktop, laptop, or hand-held device and associated software programs pertaining to service.
- Must be able to take direction and accurately carry out instructions.
- Must be capable of bending, stooping, kneeling, and walking for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift, tug, pull, drag and carry up to one hundred (100) pounds (hoses).
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Valid driver's license/clean driving record
A career with Rentokil is exactly that - a professional trajectory filled with opportunity. We pride ourselves on being a world class team that rewards high performance. We offer competitive pay on a bi-weekly pay schedule and many of our roles offer incentives based on performance and providing exceptional customer experience.
Below you'll find information about some of what Rentokil North America has to offer. All Full-Time Colleagues qualify for the following and Part-Time Colleagues qualify for most benefits when they meet certain criteria.
- Professional and Personal Growth:
- Robust Paid Training & Professional Development Path
- Opportunity to grow - We love to promote from within!
- Fantastic Tuition Reimbursement benefits & Scholarship Programs (for FT Colleagues)
- Excellent Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Access to Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare or Dependent Care Expenses
- Outstanding Company-Paid Short Term Disability
- Access to Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program that offers services such as free counseling services, will preparation, discounts to health clubs, and other benefits
- Company-paid sick time
- Savings & Retirement:
- 401(k) retirement plan with highly-competitive company-matching contributions
- Holiday Savings Club option with company-matching funds
- Employee Discounts (includes many offerings, including cellular/mobile service, health clubs, and more)
- Work-Life Balance:
- Vacation Days & sick days
- Company-Paid Holidays & Floating Holidays
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
Want to hear Colleague feedback on what it's like to be on our team? Check us out on Glassdoor! Glassdoor - Rentokil North America
Rentokil North America is a Drug-Free Workplace
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.Link to Federal employment poster:
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- English Version - Revised November 2009
- Spanish Version - Revised November 2009
This job has expired.
- English (Formatted)
- English (Unformatted)