This position does not require an employee to be on-site full-time
-This position requires an employee to be onsite 1-3 times per week.
For all external applicants, we are targeting a start date on or after January 10th 2022 for this position.
We're dedicated to achieving our vision of a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion. We are looking for people who are passionate about helping us create safer, better and more sustainable solutions for personal mobility. Our bold vision won't happen overnight, but just as we transformed how the world moved in the last century, we are committed to transforming how we move today and in the future.
Why Work for Us
Our culture is focused on building inclusive teams, where differences and unique perspectives are embraced so you can contribute to your fullest potential as you pursue your career. Our locations feature a variety of work environments, including open work spaces and virtual connection platforms to inspire productivity and flexible collaboration. And we are proud to support our employees volunteer interests, and make it a priority to join together in efforts that give back to our communities
Are you passionate about being a part of a start-up that will scale the OnStar Insurance business? Are you passionate about a new vision and how GM will continue to revolutionize the consumer market with added services? The foundation has been laid to launch this exciting and fast-paced team. This may be the opportunity for you!
Additional Job DescriptionMinimum Qualifications:
- Ensures that the Scrum teams follow the processes defined within the SAFe model. They also remove obstacles and distractions that may impede the team from meeting committed goals.
- Manage the identification, documentation, and traceability of business requirements
- Coordinate the input and approval of various project design and decision documents
- Provide guidance and support during execution of change management activities
- Developing tracking scorecards and metrics to illustrate status and ownership.
- Developing key milestone reviews and ensure the team is on track to deliver.
- Track business resources and identify any shortages based on project plans
- Align cross-functional business and technical teams to help ensure alignment of goals and to help resolve conflicting priorities.
- Monitor project progress and consolidate status reports
- Gain an understanding of project workstreams/projects to be able to assist in identification of issues and risks
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams including architects, software engineers, developers and technical leads to ensure timely delivery of project
- Interacts with extended teams to procure necessary infrastructure and tools in a timely manner
- A bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience/training required
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience
- Identifies and resolves issues/conflicts within the product teams
- PMP certification
- SAFe Agilist and/or advanced SAFe certifications preferred
- Experience in managing projects leveraging different software development methodologies with a successful project delivery record
- Ability to work with Business interface teams and business leads to estimate cost and negotiate requirements to minimize project impact
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.This position is available in the following locations: Austin, TX , Warren, MI, Chandler, AZ & Roswell, GA. Relocation is not available for this role. About GM
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day - individually and collectively - to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.Benefits Overview
The goal of the General Motors total rewards program is to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan incudes, the following benefits, in addition to many others:
• Paid time off including vacation days, holidays, and parental leave for mothers, fathers and adoptive parents;
• Healthcare (including a triple tax advantaged health savings account and wellness incentive), dental, vision and life insurance plans to cover you and your family;
• Company and matching contributions to 401K savings plan to help you save for retirement;
• Global recognition program for peers and leaders to recognize and be recognized for results and behaviors that reflect our company values;
• Tuition assistance and student loan refinancing;
• Discount on GM vehicles for you, your family and friends.Diversity Information
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities.GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us atCareers.Accommodations@GM.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.