Job ID: 255420
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope's vision is to be the leading supplier of its kind in the world. And we are implementing SAP to capture efficiencies like never before. That's where our technology professionals come in. The SAP implementation team will create a real competitive advantage based on what's possible, not on the way we have always done it. They will help us improve the customer experience, improve decision-making, and increase revenue. You can be at the forefront of the future of OBE.
If you're an SAP implementation professional with a keen eye for the big picture, come join this industry leader!
This position requires working knowledge of B2B e-Commerce processes, SAP Configure Price Quote (CPQ) and SAP Commerce cloud platform. You will collaborate with business stakeholders and design solutions, perform hands-on configuration and guide development of SAP Commerce solutions, integration with ERP, Sales Cloud and CPQ. This person will also oversee and coordinate with internal and external solution delivery teams . There is a soft preference for this role to sit with our teams in Dallas, Toledo, or Los Angeles, but remote candidates will be considered as well.
As e-Commerce/CPQ Lead, you will be responsible for managing projects, rollouts, upgrades, enhancements and break-fixes. You will employ your deep technical architecture and functional knowledge of SAP Commerce Cloud and CPQ to align solution delivery with digital strategies and organization goals as part of the OBE SAP Customer Experience project.
- Facilitate SAP Activate Methodology workshops to define solutions and architecture design for e-Commerce and CPQ scenarios
- Work as part of a cross-functional business and IT team to evaluate needs and areas for improvement as part of the OBE Customer Experience Project
- Guiding the team members with best business practices
- Collaboration with various teams for end-to-end innovative digital solutions
- Develop and implement testing scenarios
- Maintaining quality solution documentation (user stories, solution/logical/physical architecture charts, integration design, detailed technical design artifacts, project plans, test cases)
- Provide post implementation support and problem resolution
- Partner in developing and implementing end user training and materials for internal associates and all field locations
- 3-5 years strong experience as a Java Architect with hands-on experience with SAP Hybris Commerce
- Implementation experience in SAP Commerce Cloud (or SAP Hybris 6.x)
- Proven experience as a Technical Lead or Commerce Architect
- Strong knowledge of out-of-the-box Hybris Commerce accelerator (B2B/B2C), typical e-commerce functionalities such a CMS, SmartEdit, Search, Checkout, PCM, integration with DAM, integration to ERP, CRM and Marketing through middleware
- Knowledge of Configure, Price and Quote (CPQ) processes and familiarity with any market-leading CPQ platform (such as SAP CPQ, SD-Variant Configuration, Callidus)
- Familiarity with SAP Commerce Cloud setup, provisioning through SAP Cloud Portal.
- Experience Writing user stories and detailed technical design documents
- Experience Writing user guides or facilitating development of user guides
- Knowledge of Progressive Web Apps, Responsive Design
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Bachelor of Science or Arts in Computers or Business
- Team lead experience with Large and Medium Sized Enterprises
- 100% travel required (Mon to Thu) first 24 months of the project to Los Angeles, CA. Ability to travel 25% for remainder of implementation (29 months)
- Minimal travel as necessary post project
- Local candidates preferred
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope is an E-Verify Employer.
Date Posted: Jan 25, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Dallas Nearest Secondary Market:
Fort Worth Job Segment:
SAP, ERP, Java, Middleware, Developer, Technology
This job has expired.