The Salesforce Developer is able to use a strong mix of advanced programmatic and declarative skills to extend and customize applications on the Force.com platform while leading a team of Salesforce Developers. The Salesforce Developer will interface directly with business users and analysts to understand and document business requirements, define solution architecture, create technical specifications/documents, design, develop, and implement solutions focused on the Salesforce platform to meet business needs.
The role requires an open communication style and collaborative manner, being both customer-centric and service minded, able to interact with all levels of users (end-users/executives), analysts, and technical colleagues creating consensus and clear strategy where appropriate.
What you'll be doing:
What we're looking for:Minimum Qualifications:
- Take business requirements and apply iterative agile development process to rapidly create functional prototypes and release final product.
- Hands-on development including building Lightning Web Components, Visualforce pages, apex and site.com pages. Participate in the full application life cycle from development, testing, deployment, and support.
- Participate in formal releases
- Maintain and enhance existing custom applications.
- Ensure documentation, use and flow of application code is accurate and well written.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and contributing to team meetings.
The Ideal Candidate is able to:
- Bachelor's in information systems, computer science, or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Salesforce Certifications:
- Salesforce.com Certified Force.com Developer or Salesforce Certified Platform Developer
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
- A minimum of 3 years of recent hands-on Visualforce and Apex development experience. Experience can include but is not limited to:
- Apex Triggers
- Apex Classes
- Apex Controllers and Visualforce pages
- Visualforce development with Service Console
- Batch Apex Classes
- Experience on integrating 3rd party tools like Marketo, DocuSign, or ActionGrid.
- Experience in effectively using metadata for identifying changes and deploying change sets between production and sandboxes.
- Experience developing with the Lightning Framework.
Nice to Have:
- Implement best practices while developing.
- Troubleshoot complex issues across multiple platforms and interpret debugging logs.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with all levels of the organization.
- Identify interdepartmental processes and make sound development decisions.
- Develop documentation for end-users and administrators.
- Quickly learn applications and effectively integrate them into processes and applications.
- Experience using web APIs with XML, SOAP, and REST.
- Experience in agile methodology with knowledge in tools like Jira or Confluence.
- Experience with Salesforce tools like DataLoader and Workbench.
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator or Salesforce.com Certified Advanced Administrator credentials.
Waystarprovides cloud-based technology that simplifies and unifies healthcare payments.Together, our technology, data and client support streamline workflows and improve financials for our clients, so that they can focus on their patients. We are deeply committed to living out our organizational values: honesty; kindness; passion; curiosity; fanatical focus; best work, always; making it happen; and joyful, optimistic and fun.
Waystar products have won Best in KLAS® or Category Leader every year since 2010 and earned multiple #1 rankings from Black Book™ surveys since 2012. The Waystar platform supports more than 500,000 providers, 1,000 health systems and hospitals, and 5,000 payers and health plans. For more information, visitwaystar.comor follow@Waystaron Twitter.