Job ID: 307639
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
The Sales Rep role with us isn't just a job - it's a career opportunity with a great company. And we want to lean into your expertise to help us get better. We will give you what you need to do your job, and you will get to contribute, every single day.
Our company is currently seeking a Field Sales Representative to service the Colorado, Utah and Wyoming markets. This role is perfect for the individual who approaches their work in a professional manner and who is passionate about making an impact in their workplace. If that sounds like you, come join this industry leader!
- Industry experience required, must have strong product knowledge in storefront, window wall, curtain wall and glass products
- Project Management and estimating experience with a glazing contractor a plus
- Must be strategically located in relation to sales territory goals & objectives
- Must be willing to travel over night
- Good presentations skills are mandatory. Candidate must be able to speak confidently and professionally to a group of 20 to 30 architects during "Lunch & Learn Presentations" in addition to conducting customer training classes
- Must be self-motivated and have good communication and documentation skills
- Must have ability to read and interpret architectural plans and specifications
- Engineering understanding, previous sales experience and college degree a plus
- Regular and predictable attendance, safely perform tasks and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of the job
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Promote and establish demand for the entire Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope to glazing contractors, architects and appropriate industry influencers
- Conduct effective sales calls on glazing contractors, architects, developers, owners and consultants promoting Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope
- Work closely with credit in the collection of outstanding payments
- Address issues with customers & others in a timely manner
- Analyze competition in territory and communicate sales strategy to management
- Learn competitor's product & develop strategies to successfully sell our products
- Inform management of market conditions, competitor's new products, and pricing levels
- Work closely with Customer Service, Estimating, Credit, and Project Management in developing strong relationships with preferred glazing contractors
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope is an E-Verify Employer.
Date Posted: Jun 23, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Dallas Nearest Secondary Market:
Fort Worth Job Segment:
Engineer, Sales Rep, Field Sales, Project Manager, Sales, Engineering, Technology
This job has expired.