Location: San Fernando, CA
Description: Our client, a very top health/wellness, nutrition/supplement company, is currently seeking a Finance Manager who will partner with their sales team. Come join this very stable (50+ years as a leader in this business), continuously growing team with a very exciting, disruptive, and innovative portfolio that is shaping the future of the healthy living industry!
The Sales Finance Manager is responsible for actively managing / leading the annual, quarterly planning, and financial analysis for these strategic customers across the Food and Drug channels. The Sales Finance Manager reports to the Director of Commercial Finance.
What will you be doing?
• Trade promotion management - ensuring that trade promotion expense is executed within budget and with maximum effectiveness
• Monthly sales forecast validation and influencing
• Manage annual budget P/L financials for select strategic customers in the Food and Drug channels • Identify and manage (with the Sales Director) risks and opportunities at each assigned customer
The ideal candidate is a passionate finance professional with strong intellectual curiosity. You are willing and able to dive into detail and construct complex financial models as needed but then are also able to succinctly communicate the insights gained from these models. The individual will take an active role in managing the reporting results, in partnership with other functions across the organization.
What qualities do you possess?
• Demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate with sales leaders
• Ability to partner with Sales, Demand Planning, and Customer Marketing to drive business results
• Experience in constructing and distilling insights from complex financial models
• Strong communication skills and leadership presence • Demonstrated experience in managing a complex Trade Promotion Plan Spend
Their business is rapidly changing and always taking on new challenges and transformation.
What will you need to have to be successful in this role?
• 5+ years' experience in a Finance role
• Experience providing financial support to either a Sales or Marketing organization
• Deep financial acumen surrounding P/L analysis and management
• Willingness and aptitude to challenge and influence others in the organization
• Strong Excel modeling skills
• Consumer products experience is preferred
• Requires a four-year college or university degree or its equivalent. MBA is preferred
Strong career growth opportunity, extremely bright team, excellent culture and training, and highly competitive compensation with overachieving bonus opportunity!
Please send qualified resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: they are safely returning to the office. Relocation may be offered but highly prefer local candidates.
Provide an email, zip code for jobs, and/or job category to subscribe to job alerts. Learn more now.