ARI helps companies around the world approach fleet management as an investment that drives business success. Headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, our people are united by the shared vision that fleet is much more than a collection of vehicles - it's a strategic asset for our clients. With nearly 2 million vehicles managed in North America, the UK and Europe, we help our customers build competitive advantage through business insight, data analysis, and the value of Holman Enterprises' collective automotive competencies.
Education and/or Training:
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to sales teams
- Leverage target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts
- Engage in various means of cold outreach into prospects generated by variety of sources including phone, email, marketing, and specific piece of content
- Identify key players, researching and obtaining business requirements, and communicating our value proposition to begin sales cycle
- Profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle
- Set appointments for sales team when a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Nurture new marketing leads by educating and developing prospects until they are ready to speak with a field sales rep
- Drive attendance for webinars and live seminars, set meetings for conferences
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application
- Perform all other duties and special projects as assigned.
Relevant Work Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience with CRM applications preferred
- Additional education, certifications, or other distinctions are a plus
- Proficient in various desktop tools including MS Office Programs (i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, SharePoint etc.)
- Demonstrated success in prospecting preferred
- Experience collecting and analyzing raw data to identify trends, patterns, anomalies, and other
Holman Enterprises provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.