At Holman Automotive, we don't just sell and service vehicles - we deliver exceptional customer experiences. We are one of the largest privately-owned dealership groups in the United States, with more than 40 dealership franchises from the East Coast to the Pacific Northwest.
Holman Honda is currently looking for a Sales Consultant to join their team!
What will you do?
What are we looking for?
- Welcome customers to the dealership and perform a needs analysis to determine the vehicle make, type, and features that best meets the customer's needs.
- Explains features and demonstrates operation of vehicle in showroom or on road.
- Demonstrates expertise in the latest automotive technologies.
- Researches availability of models and optional equipment using computer database.
- Works with Sales and F&I Managers to finalize the sale.
- Completes all paperwork and arranges for delivery and registration of vehicle.
- Delivers and familiarizes the customer with vehicle.
- Attends/completes required training and department meetings.
- One year of related experience in an upscale, retail or customer-centric environment preferred
- Experience representing a luxury brand helpful but no necessary
- Individuals with a background in the hospitality and/or restaurant industry are strongly encouraged to apply
- Sales skills, great communication, and excellent customer service skills are a must.
- Bilingual is a plus
- Organization and thorough follow-up skills are necessary for staying in touch with the client prior to and after the sale.
- Current valid driver's license is required for all employees.
Holman Enterprises provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.