HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
The Sales Analyst is responsible for helpingsupport data analysis and insights-based reporting to allow for improveddecision-making for better business outcomes in the Sales department. Theanalyst will work with key stakeholders and departments to identify data-driveninsights and find areas of opportunity.
- Write queries and build dashboards to analyze large, complex sets of data.
- Utilize customer analytics to assess and make strategic recommendations to improve company performance.
- Build systems and processes to ensure the consistency and accuracy of data.
- Collect, verify and maintain large stores of data.
- Collaborate with and support the evaluation of ongoing analytics and insights needs from key stakeholders.
- Explore novel ways to look at our data.
- Identify and interpret trends or patterns.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or Graduate degree with a concentration on Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or Finance.
- 3-5 years of ecommerce analytics or business intelligence preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; Advanced Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint; Experience with Power BI or Tableau preferred.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to analyze large volumes of raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
- Highly detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to problem solve independently.
- Willingness to learn new technology skills; innovative and open to varied approaches; intellectually curious problem solver.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.