At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We're a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence.Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle, we've grown into a leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together, we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that matter-from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and everywhere in-between.
• Review incident reports and assist with corrective actions
Reviewing regulations and insuring compliance
• Perform/review JSA's for all plant positions annually
• Maintain inventory of all plant required PPE, work to provide best PPE options
• Maintain Health & Safety Programs
• Develop and enhance Policies and Procedures
• Conduct Inspections and Audits
• Work with Human Resources to assist with the Worker's Compensation programs
• Maintain up to date information by attending Safety Related Training Courses
• Help facilitate annual Safety Training
• Provide Safety Training at new hire orientations
• Participate in and Facilitate Plant Safety Meetings
• Evaluate and present Safety related plant projects, participate in project meetings
• Analyze historical data to identify root causes and patterns in safety
• Follow up on corporate safety audit action items and management of the action log
• LOTO and Confined Space Audits, Fall Protection Inspections
• Risk Assessment and site preparedness for emergency action plans
• Prepare and participate in corporate safety audits.
• Safety Management Systems (SDS, Safe Link, Brady) liaison and management follow up
• Provide leadership in all areas of Health & Safety and perform additional duties as required
• Assess costs to the company from safety incidents and report to management to facilitate decision making
•Overall responsibility for the implementation and regulatory compliance of PSM and RMP programs, and assist in maintaining the integrity of the plant's ammonia and related cooling process system
• Values that align with the Saputo culture: Efficiency through Simplicity; Family Oriented Environment; Ownership & Commitment; Hand on Approach; Passion.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Safety Management, Industrial Risk Management, or the equivalent combination of relevant experience and education and 2 or more years of relevant experience in food/dairy manufacturing preferred.
• Ability to read and interpret OSHA standards.
• Ability to develop relationships and effectively influence at all levels internally (i.e. management teams) and externally (regulators).
• Strong strategic thinking skills with broad-based business acumen and experience, with proven ability to identify opportunities and lead change initiatives.
• Ability to train and motivate others to champion Health and Safety success. • Excellent interpersonal, communication, prioritization, time management, organizational and analytical skills
• Ability to work flexible hours, weekends and holidays.
• Experience with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Programmable Logic Controllers, & project & manufacturing software.
Saputo is among the top three cheese producers in the USA and one of the largest producers of extended shelf-life and cultured dairy products. We have a diversified product portfolio with well-known retail brands, such as Friendship Dairies, Frigo Cheese, Montchevre, Stella and Treasure Cave, and a strong foodservice presence, partnering with chain restaurants and broadline distributors. Thanks to our countrywide footprint and national and international distribution networks, we're proud to bring our best to our customers and, consumers and have plenty of opportunities for our employees to grow in their own way. And we do it while also striving to build a healthier future for our people and the communities where we operate, guided by our values and the Saputo Promise. To learn more about Saputo in the USA, please click here. (http://saputo.com/en/our-products/usa-sector)
Join the Saputo Dairy USA team to make your contributions matter every day!
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or email email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
To review the Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice for California applicants, please visit our Corporate website associated section by clicking here (English) or here (Spanish).
Buffalo, New York
Posted about 3 hours ago
Posted about 3 hours ago
Posted about 3 hours ago