Here at Rehrig Pacific, we are all about our people. Since 1913, our organization has focused on sustainable supply chain solutions while creating a culture and atmosphere where amazing people, like you, are celebrated for doing their best work. Rehrig Pacific has grown to meet the needs of our industry consumers across the country and internationally. We are constantly creating innovative solutions to transcend the new standards set forth by our customers. We find true fulfillment in helping others, both within the Rehrig Pacific family and in our communities. As servant leaders, we lead by example.
- Weekend Shift: Saturday, Sunday, Monday (6:00 am - 6:30 pm)
- Great benefits after 30 days
- $18/hour + shift differential
Skills & Knowledge:
- Conduct all activities and perform all job duties and functions following strict adherence to established, company implemented safety behaviors, processes, and procedures.
- Operate a Forklift in a safe and efficient manner (training and certification to be provided, if necessary).
- Load/Unload trailers
- Move pallets, freight, products, supplies, etc.
- Hand-sort pallets accurately and efficiently, based on appropriate quality and grade.
- Perform sanitation, "Clean as You Go," and good housekeeping practices.
- Ability to lift 70 lbs. consistently throughout duration of shift.
- Ability to effectively perform a job requiring consistent, repetitive motion, bending, twisting, and lifting.
- Any other duties as assigned by site leadership.
- Able to effectively work within a diverse team environment.
- Prior Forklift experience and certification preferred.
- Experience in fast-paced, production based warehouse or manufacturing environment preferred.
- Able to accurately complete trailer load/unload sheets and keep accurate track of productivity numbers.
- High School Diploma, GED, or comparable work related experience preferred.
Rehrig Pacific Company is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also here.
This job has expired.