Location:Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore, MD 21201
Do you love hearts? Then this might be the right unit for you? Our Progressive Cardiac Unit is a 28 bed Cardiac Pulmonary unit with unit- based & satelite moniroting capabilities. Patients are transferred from either CICU, MICU, general medicine or from the ER. PCU is dedicated to care for post MI, COPD, CHF, renal disease, R/O MI, and vent dependent patients. Drips and hemparin, Additional beds are designiated for step down IMC patients. This is a great unit for New Grads or expereinced nurses that want to focus on hearts!
- RN license in Maryland or compact state
- CPR (AHA, Red Cross, or Military Training Network)
- AA degree in Nursing
- BSN preferred or must obtain in 4 years
- Previous experience as a patient care tech or student nurse tech is helpful;
- Comprehensive health care plan, dental, life & disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement for self and dependents
- Clinical Ladder for growth as a Nursing Leader
- Gym & day care on site
- 403 B retirement savings plan
- Join an academic medical center with a caring family atmosphere
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Apply To apply, visit https://jobs.hopkinsmedicine.org/job/rn-registered-nurse-pcu-new-grad-nursing-johns-hopkins-bayview-med-585864-e4acf/
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
This job has expired.