Graduate of a State Board School of Nursing or equivalent.
Six (6) months experience preferred.
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
RN : Emergency:
• Valid Registered RN license to practice professional nursing in the State of Texas.
• AHA BLS Certification - within two (2) weeks of employment
• AHA ACLS Certification- within eight (8) weeks of employment
• ENPC or PALS Certification - withintwelve (12) monthsof employment; eighteen (18) months for a new graduate nurse
• TNCC Course - within twelve (12) months of employment; eighteen (18) months for a new graduate nurse
• Arrhythmia Recognition Course - within eight (8) weeks of employment
Posted 10 minutes ago
Posted 9 minutes ago
Posted 8 minutes ago
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our