12 Hour Night Shift
**$15,000 Sign On Bonus** Minimum of 1 year related experience to qualify for sign on. The Registered Professional Nurse at MercyOne Medical Center-Clinton serves as a clinician, team member, and professional and practices under these roles according to the American Nurses Association (ANA) Standards of Practice and Professional Performance (2004). The Registered Professional Nurse is accountable for the delivery of evidence-based, safe, efficient and family centered care in order to achieve the Mission of MERCYONE MEDICAL CENTER - CLINTON and the Vision of Patient Care Services.
1. Active registration for Registered Nurse - Board of Nursing, State of Iowa.
2. Must be BLS certified within 3 months of hire.
3. Must be ACLS certified within one year of hire.
4. Experience preferred.
5. Associate's degree or diploma from an accredited school of nursing.
6. Baccalaureate degree in nursing preferred; must obtain within 6 years of hire, effective 04/01/2012.
7. Certification by a nationally recognized nursing organization preferred.
8. Continuously seek opportunities to enhance own professional nursing practice.
9. Membership in an appropriate professional nursing organization is recommended.
10. Must possess excellent organizational and communication skills.
11. Must be capable of problem solving, critical thinking, and assessment of patient conditions.
12. Must be able to demonstrate basic computer skills in a Windows environment.
13. Must be comfortable operating in a collaborative, shared leadership environment.
14. Must possess a personal presence that is characterized by a sense of honesty, integrity, and caring with the ability to inspire and motivate others to promote the philosophy, mission and vision, goals, and values of Trinity Health.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!