Position: Treasury & Risk Management Analyst
Location: Seneca Falls, NY or White Plains, NY
Manages Others: No
Relocation: Relocation packages available
Education: Bachelor's degree in Accounting or similar is required; MBA is preferred, but not required
Experience: 2-3 years of treasury experience at a mid-size to large company is required, public company is preferred. Exposure to risk management is preferred however not required.
Working in partnership with Tax/Treasury/Risk Department personnel, the Treasury & Risk Management Analyst has responsibilities covering both insurance/risk and treasury. This growth role will provide opportunities for a highly-motivated, driven individual to be trained in insurance/risk and treasury.
For treasury, the role will work directly with the ITT Treasury Director on daily cash management, hedging transactions, other commodity risk mitigation strategies, and interacting with and developing relationships with ITT's banking syndicate. The role will include executing commercial paper transactions in the US and Europe, as well as reconciling various cash balances.
For insurance/risk, s/he will help manage ITT's global risk management program that supports the company's strategic goals while complying with regulatory statutes and laws. This will be accomplished by helping to direct and manage the global Property and Casualty insurance programs and by providing support services for ITT's operating units. The Risk Management & Treasury Analyst will collect the required data and work with ITT's insurance broker to properly market the company's lines of insurance. During the year, the role will also interact with insurers, ensuring that ITT's insurance claims are properly processed.
Position RequirementsPosition Requirements:
- Collect and analyze the company's catastrophic and non-catastrophic exposures. Collect data from field units required by insurance broker to properly market all lines of insurance on an annual basis
- Seek ways to improve existing systems, policies and procedures for the identification, collection of data and analysis of risk management related data
- Help manage broker relationships to structure comprehensive and competitively priced insurance programs, bidding the business out to insurers, as required
- Lead marketing efforts with external insurance broker to describe the ITT business, operations, and risk mitigation strategies
- Participate and take a lead role in meeting with insurance carriers, answering inquiries, and presenting formal presentations to carriers about ITT and its business risks.
- Strategize with global risk leader to drive down the cost of annual insurance spending and determine the proper levels of insurance and limits
- Coordinate with risk team and Treasury Director on M&A due diligence on any insurance/treasury matters related to the target entities (US or global)
- Assist with all cash management functions including cash concentrating, wires, account funding
- Help manage global foreign exchange and commodity risk mitigation/hedging programs, including techniques, instrument selection, and analysis of effectiveness
- Partner with Treasury Director to improve baseline Treasury operations and controls through the implementation of new processes and/or technology
- Support various Treasury initiatives in order to reduce costs and streamline operations, such as the virtual card program, supply chain financing initiatives, and other projects to create efficiencies and generate value to the company.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of treasury experience at a mid-size to large company is required (public company experience is preferred)
- Exposure to risk management activities is a plus however is not required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or similar is required; MBA is preferred, but not required.
- Experience with various cash management functions including cash concentration, wires, account funding, etc.
- Ability to supervise daily borrowing in US and Euro commercial paper markets and investment activity
- Knowledge of share repurchase programs to advise on repurchase parameters
- Understanding of foreign exchange and commodity risk mitigation/hedging strategies, including knowledge of techniques and instrument selection
- Understanding/analysis of catastrophic and non-catastrophic exposures
- Ability to analyze data collected from the field as required by insurance broker to properly market all lines of insurance on an annual basis
- Experience with managing broker relationships to structure comprehensive and competitively priced insurance programs, bidding the business out to insurers, as required
- Understanding of insurance claims process to coordinate with the company's insurance broker and insurers
- Proficient in a fast paced, lean, global corporate environment
- Must have excellent research and problem-solving skills
- Must have fully developed analytical skills, including excellent modeling skills and a keen attention to detail
- Ability to work independently to complete time sensitive projects with internal and external deadlines
- Must be self-directed, highly motivated, have the ability to multi-task, and possess excellent judgment and discretion
- Must communicate clearly and concisely and possess maturity in representing company while working with 3rd parties
- Continually seek ways to improve existing systems, policies, and procedures
"ITT Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
This job has expired.