With over 100 offices and nearly 6,000 associates throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level tax compliance, consulting and co-sourcing services to Private Equity firms of all sizes, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service.
CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions:
- Top 101 2021 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation
- 2021 America's Best Mid-Size Employers
- 2021 Best and Brightest Companies in Wellness
- 2022 Great Place to Work Certification
- 2022 Top Workplaces USA
CBIZ Risk & Advisory Services offers leading edge assurance and consulting services to help organizations navigate the perils of controlling a business in turbulent times. As part of CBIZ, the nation's eighth largest financial services provider in the country, CBIZ Risk & Advisory Services provides risk, internal control, internal audit, anti-fraud, and IT audit services to leading businesses across North America.
The IT Audit Senior Associate works as a member of theRisk & Advisory Services teamin providing outstanding service to our valued clients. This position performs accounting duties and will also work directly with corporate clients, under the supervision of upper level management.Essential Functions and Primary Duties:
- As an IT Senior Auditor, you will be a key member of the CBIZ Risk and Advisory Team.
- Given this client niche, heavy emphasis will be placed upon developing and executing annual IT audit plans and documenting and testing IT processes for Sarbanes Oxley compliance.
- You will evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls.
- Recognize any internal control weaknesses and lack of compliance with internal procedures and policies, which may result in inadequate, inefficient, or ineffective operations.
- Candidate will be responsible for preparation of audit reports for senior management that clearly and concisely communicate control issues, business impact, and management action plans.
- Review system backup disaster recovery and maintenance procedures and design/implement new and enhanced controls.
- Serve in consultative role for clients seeking third-party assessments of IT environment
- Supervise and review associates' work and provide constructive feedback
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-4 years of combined IT technical and audit experience
- Experience with Big 4 or publiclytraded organization's IT department is a plus
- Knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley legislation and impact, COBIT and COSO
- Ability and background in performing audits (document process flows/narratives, assess design/operational effectiveness of internal controls over)
- Understanding of ERP systems, including general computer and application controls
- Awareness of IT Security helpful (network security, IT infrastructure, data security administration, database security)
- Ability to carry out fieldwork with limited supervision and manage client expectations on a day to day basis.
- Strong project management skills and ability to meet work-plan specifications and deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organizations, both internally and externally
- Proficient use of applicable technology
- CISA preferred, or desire to obtain certification
- Must be able to travel based on client and business needs
The estimated rate of pay for this job is $63,000-$85,000/year, which may vary based on education, experience, geographic location, or other job-related factors.REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION
If you are a qualified individual with a disabilityyou may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling [ Phone number blocked ] (toll free)or send an email to [ Link Removed ] .EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, gender identity, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit these following pages [ Link Removed ] and [ Link Removed ] .
[ Link Removed ]
This job has expired.